Post by Shaun » Sat May 12, 2012 2:42 am

Sorry if this has been asked before but I had a quick look around the forums and couldn't see anything...

I am having problems with the Image Manager, I had just finished creating the last (8th sub-folder) inside the main 'Image' folder and uploaded jpgs (about 30kb each, to each sub-folder). The last folder however didn't display the pics so I tried to delete the folder and now it won't let me, it says "Warning: Please select a directory of file!", I cannot rename, move or delete the folder or the jpg inside. Even though I can highlight them it seems that Opencart doesn't know they exist.

Please can anyone advise...

Post by rincerofwinds » Sat May 12, 2012 4:43 am

Can you see the folder via your FTP program?
If you cant, then I would just recreate it there and directly upload the images.
If you can see it, then you should be able to delete it and start that sub-folder again

Post by Shaun » Sat May 12, 2012 5:52 am

I can see the other folders in FTP but not that one, I was hoping I'd find it there but no chance. Strange why it won't let me delete it, when I highlight it and click the delete option it just says I need to click on a folder to delete it??

I installed a better image manager program, where I can multi upload, hoping it would fix the problem but alas no.

??? confused ???

Thanks for replying

Post by Daniel » Sat May 12, 2012 9:11 pm

sounds like your server has a problem and the web user has lost permissions.

contact your host.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Shaun » Tue May 15, 2012 4:22 am

Finally, I managed to delete that folder!

I swear whatever I did didn't work, may have been a server problem I guess, tried tonight and it's gone. Thanks for the help too. :D

EDIT: I deleted it through FTP client btw