Post by Daniel » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:52 pm

With the release of OpenCart 1.5.2 we need a new BUG topic.
You can download OC 1.5.2 from our Download Page.
If you find "actual" issues with OC 1.5.2 please use the google code issue tracker.
http://code.google.com/p/opencart/issues/list
If you are unsure, please post in this thread first and have others confirm.

BE SURE YOU GET THE LATEST PATCH UPDATE BEFORE POSTING AS YOUR BUG HAVE ALREADY BEEN FIXED: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 23#p258004

Known and fixed issues
These issues are already reported and fixed in the latest patch above.
You can make these changes manually if you want, but it is recommended that you use the patch.

Install/Upgrade Errors:
  • upgrade.txt says to upload ALL files but forgets to remind you to Exclude config.php and admin/config.php
  • Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/server/install/model/upgrade.php on line 63 - FIX
Store Front Errors:
  • "Notice: Undefined index: count" - FIX
  • return_info page missing "</div>" - FIX
  • Account Returns page shows firstname as lastname - FIX
  • Colorbox looks weird in WinXP. You must get latest patch or at least latest colorbox from colorbox site.
  • Cart misplaced <div> when coupon/voucher disabled - FIX
  • Default Voucher price includes symbol in the field causing error - FIX
  • Payment triggered updates (like paypal IPN) are not working - FIX
Admin Errors:
  • Extra "<" in the featured module configuration - FIX
  • Welcome module configuration causing logout - FIX
  • If you edit orders in admin and use SSL and you get "error". You must get latest patch to fix that
  • Sending Email to customers shows " Missing argument 2 for ModelSaleOrder::getEmailsByProductsOrdered()" - FIX
  • undefined constant HTTPS_CATALOG - assumed 'HTTPS_CATALOG' in /admin/controller/sale/order.php - FIX
Last edited by Qphoria on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:53 pm, edited 12 times in total.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by bigboss » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:05 pm

During upgrade, I get :
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/server/install/model/upgrade.php on line 63
Could not Execute: DROP TABLE return_product;
Unknown table 'return_product'

YOU CAN JUST IGNORE THIS ERROR BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO DELETE THE INSTALL FOLDER ANYWAY
BUT HERE IS THE FIX FOR REFERENCE:

1. EDIT: install/upgrade.sql

2. FIND:

Code: Select all

DROP TABLE oc_return_product;
3. REPLACE WITH:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `oc_return_product`;
4. EDIT: install/model/upgrade.php

5. FIND ALL:

if (mysql_num_rows
6. REPLACE ALL WITH:

if (@mysql_num_rows

Post by Daniel » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:17 pm

naz_eg wrote:I have got this problem after upgrade 1.5.1.2 to 1.5.2

Notice: Undefined index: count in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 66

https://www.box.net/shared/6xv16763dtvxcheh719z

This is screenshot
Goto your admin area
Edit the Extensions->Modules->Category module
Choose if you want product count enabled/disabled
Save.
In the latest svn patch it will handle this for you.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by R_D » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:58 pm

kamyabi wrote:I can't see upgrade! It is only trying to install and if I install, my data base goes away!
I am trying to upgrade from 1.5.1.3 to 1.5.2
I used ftp to upload the files and go to mysite.com/store/install
the license shows up and next page is Pre-Installation and after that Configuration and there is no upgrade.
How can I get to upgrade?
Thanks,
I think there is an error in the upgrade.txt file
The latest upgrade.txt says that ALL files need to be uploaded. Previous upgrade.txt files tells that you need to upload all files EXCEPT the config.php and the admin/config.php

R_D

Post by celestial » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 pm

File admin\view\template\module\featured.tpl line 170 double <<

html += ' <<td class="left"><input type="text" name="featured_module[' + module_row + '][limit]" value="5" size="1" /></td>';

Celestial - Martín Abel Rosales
WhatsApp: 50671482211
Email: martinrosales2012@hotmail.com
San José , Costa Rica

Expert Member

Location - Costa Rica

Post by bingo » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:40 pm

If product option contains points,it will not show in the shopping cart.
The shopping cart only contains the product reward points,not product option reward points.

One Page Checkout Professional - More flexible and powerful one page checkout solution.
One Page Checkout Standard - Best one page checkout solution,separate module,no core files replace.
Product Import Export - Bulk insert update download product excel format.
Order Manager - help you manage orders more effectively.

Post by labeshops » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:20 pm

This was also a problem in 1.5.1 but not fixed in 1.5.2

Someone placed a returns request on http://www.labeshops.com which is my default store, but email sent to me comes thru as coming from one of my other multistores, this time sensual-corsets.com. I don't know if the customer gets an email of their return request as well, but assuming so at that it also shows the wrong store - confusing all the way around.

I had previously posted about this happening with several functions - it seems the default store is not always registered correctly for emails and other functions.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by allenshea » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:20 pm

return_info.tpl

in the last,

</table>
  <?php } ?>
  <div class="buttons">
should be

<?php } ?>
  </table>
  <div class="buttons">
Or it shows wrong Footer

I know nothing about PHP and SQL, but I still try my best to understand it.

Post by ccM » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:20 pm

In catalog/controller/account/return.php

line 456 $this->data['lastname'] = $order_info['firstname']; FROM

line 456 $this->data['lastname'] = $order_info['lastname']; TO

ccM

Location - QLD, Australia

Post by hydrowire » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Great job on v1.5.2.x!

Missing line of code in admin/view/template/module/welcome.tpl, causing admin require to sign in again in the file manager popup window when using the Link > Browse Server function in the rich text CKEditor:
On line 110:

CKEDITOR.replace('description-<?php echo $module_row; ?>-<?php echo $language['language_id']; ?>', {
	filebrowserImageBrowseUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
	filebrowserFlashBrowseUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
	filebrowserUploadUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
	filebrowserImageUploadUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
	filebrowserFlashUploadUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>'
});
Should be:

CKEDITOR.replace('description-<?php echo $module_row; ?>-<?php echo $language['language_id']; ?>', {
	filebrowserBrowseUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
	filebrowserImageBrowseUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
	filebrowserFlashBrowseUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
	filebrowserUploadUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
	filebrowserImageUploadUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
	filebrowserFlashUploadUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>'
});
On line 179:

CKEDITOR.replace('description-' + module_row + '-<?php echo $language['language_id']; ?>', {
	}); 
Should be:

CKEDITOR.replace('description-' + module_row + '-<?php echo $language['language_id']; ?>', {
	filebrowserBrowseUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
	}); 
Other files that uses CKEditor are fine.

Developing Quality OpenCart Extensions since 2011.
View my extensions

Post by nayand » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:12 am

Whenever I try to remove or add products to an order I get an "error" popup, and the "please wait" header hangs. Nothing showing up in the error logs. Running 1.5.2.1.

Attachments

error.jpg

error.jpg (77.94 KiB) Viewed 186381 times

Warning: an unusually large number of this users posts have been flagged as sarcastic. Please realize and take this into account before getting annoyed.

Post by Daniel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:58 pm

eka7a wrote:When sending email to customers who purchased product

This error occurs when
PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for ModelSaleOrder::getEmailsByProductsOrdered(), called in /var/www/vhosts/x/httpdocs/admin/controller/sale/contact.php on line 198 and defined in /var/www/vhosts/x/httpdocs/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 676
PHP Warning: Missing argument 3 for ModelSaleOrder::getEmailsByProductsOrdered(), called in /var/www/vhosts/x/httpdocs/admin/controller/sale/contact.php on line 198 and defined in /var/www/vhosts/x/httpdocs/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 676

just added the fix to the svn.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by lv2dr65 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Bug with 2nd store Manufacture/Product.

OC_1.5.2.1

The bug:

1. Add new Manufacture set for the 2nd store only.

2. Add new product to 2nd store selecting manufacture previously added.

3. Log out of admin. Clear cookies and browser history. Log back into admin and Manufacture for 2nd store is no longer associated with the product.

In order to get manufacture to show up again (in the manufacture drop down) you have to go to manufacture click on previously added manufacture like you are editing it, save it to have it show up again. Log out of admin clear cookies and the problem starts all over again. Problem only visible in 2nd store of multi store setup. It seems (although I have no clue?) that when cookies and browser history and are cleared, manufacture selection in multi store setup goes away.

Post by Daniel » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 am

ok just removed manufacturer caching from the admin.

should fix the issue.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by lv2dr65 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:28 am

Daniel wrote:ok just removed manufacturer caching from the admin.

should fix the issue.
Now manufacture cannot be assigned to 2nd store at all? See picture below.

Last edited by lv2dr65 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by mstng67 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:03 am

Daniel wrote:it works fine for me.

i don't thionk you have explained the bug properly.

there is nothing now i have removed the caching for the manufacturers in the admin to stop you assigning a manufacturer to product and it not stay selected.
I think their problem is with not being able to assign a manufacturer to the 2nd store only. I found this to be the case in 1.5.1.3 but just worked around it by assigning all the manufacturers to store 1 but no products to manufacturers in store 1 for those that only had products in store 2.

Post by lv2dr65 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:52 am

mstng67 wrote:I think their problem is with not being able to assign a manufacturer to the 2nd store only.
Exactly right. That is the problem.

Post by Johnathan » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:35 am

I don't think this has already been reported (since it's not in the SVN), but sorry if I'm mistaken:

/catalog/view/theme/default/template/checkout/cart.pl has a misplaced <div> when all the "selection" order totals (coupon, shipping estimate, etc.) are disabled. Line 164:

</div>
    <?php } ?>
  </div>
needs to be changed to:

</div>
    </div>
  <?php } ?>

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by moneycarlo » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:48 am

I just upgraded to 1.5.2.2 and noticed when I went into the Admin to edit an order, I received an error:

Use of undefined constant HTTPS_CATALOG - assumed 'HTTPS_CATALOG' in /admin/controller/sale/order.php on line 756

I then went into the admin/config.php and added the HTTPS_CATALOG entry into the HTTPS section and it got rid of the error.

define('HTTPS_CATALOG', 'https://www.domain.com/');
Here's to hoping that was the right move ;)

Post by bull5-i » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Who or how can a closed issue be re-opened in the issue tracker.
The issue (#833) I reported about filtering was closed with a "fix" that made things even worse.

|V|355 \/\/17|-| 7}{3 |3357, ... [you know the rest]

Commercial mods: New! Questions & Answers PRO - Admin Quick Edit PRO - Product Downloads PRO - Custom Product Tab PRO - New! Product Quick Edit Plus

All mods & extensions by me