Post by Qphoria » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:43 pm

amdev wrote:
Killerj wrote:
amdev wrote:Shopping Cart not update.
Add product to a cart and go to shopping cart page.
Click at mini cart of header and remove some product.
Product removed from mini cart but in a shopping cart page still have product.

Thanks.
I don't understand the problem. Even if it exists in the shopping cart page, You won't be able to check out. It would show the cart empty.
Yes, but this page should be refresh or do something to clear cart content.
Isn't this the fix:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 90#p256269

Administrator

Post by bigboss » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Daniel wrote:
bigboss wrote:-can't find order edit button in backend admin.
you need to set the edit time int he settings.
===========
Yes! Because I haved created the order 1 month before and set the days to 7 days only. Just correct it and set to 300 days. So the edit button is displayed.

bigboss wrote:-noway to reduce the cash/credit (transaction) in the order total.
neither is there a way in the front end.
===========
Then this feature should be implemented, it should be allow to spend the credit/cash when checking out and editing the orders.
bigboss wrote:-can't retrieve payment and shipping options in create or edit order.
you have to update the update totals first then choose a shipping or payment method.
===========
get it, thank you!

Post by bigboss » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:51 pm

frong end upgrade from 1.5.1.3 to Opencart 1.5.2 Beta Revision 865
===========
***** click any categories, errors occured
------------------------------------
Notice: Undefined index: count in /server/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 44Notice: Undefined index: count in /server/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 44Notice: Undefined index: count in /server/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 44Notice: Undefined index: count in /server/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 44Notice: Undefined index: count in /server/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 44Notice: Undefined index: count in /server/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 44Notice: Undefined index: count in /server/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 44Notice: Undefined index: count in /server/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 44Notice: Undefined index: count in /server/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 66

***** Noway to use Rewards Points when checking out. (show the rewards points option at checkout page if customer has points in the account, so it works.)
***** Noway to spend the cash/credit in user account when checking out.

***** Add product to shopping cart without update the counter besides the "Shopping Cart" heading. (wish list can update the counter)

Enhancement:
if the order has not been processed and paid, it should allow customer to cancel the order.
Let customer to leave message / comment in the order after the order has been submitted. It can be used to communicate with shop admin to follow up the order. (this is better then email, as email may be lost or failed to sent out).
Last edited by bigboss on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Daniel » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:45 pm

bigboss wrote: Enhancement:
if the order has not been processed and paid, it should allow customer to cancel the order.
Let customer to leave message / comment in the order after the order has been submitted. It can be used to communicate with shop admin to follow up the order. (this is better then email, as email may be lost or failed to sent out).

i don't want to hear feature requests! read the title of the forum!

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by jty » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Daniel wrote:i don't want to hear feature requests! read the title of the forum!
+1 Pleeeeazzz, no enhancements for now
bigboss wrote: Enhancement:
Apart from no enhancements for now, I disagree with this request. It could lead to confusion. If customers are allowed to cancel orders after it has been submitted, the order could be in process when the customer cancels it or changes it. The order could be being packed, ready to be shipped and then surprise ! it has been changed/cancelled. An email is more obvious to the shop owner than a silent change in status by the buyer.

jty

Post by bigboss » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 am

Yes! I also don't want to see the enhancement right now. It is just a suggestion.
I want to see the official release of 1.5.2 immediately.

I also see the customer credit will reduce automatically when checking out provide that the customer has credit in his account.
=============
Sub-Total: $55.30
Store Credit: $-5.00
Total: $50.30
==============
But I don't know the work flow of the return module. When the customer submit the return application.
Then admin can update the status of the return and issue the credit to the customer's account. However, it does not transfer the credit to customer's account automatically. Should admin transfer the credit to customer manually?
Besides, even the admin set the status to 'complete' but the customer can re-issue the return request. If the product's return status is completed, then it should not allow customer to re-issue the return request again.

Besides, I also can't find the funciton to update the quantity, price, options of an item in the order edit screen. (can delete product or add a new product only).
I am wonder if the item has volume discount and a price for different customer groups, how does the script retrieve the price.
Last edited by bigboss on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by yachzo » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:38 am

Tried installing my 1.5.13 cart with 1.5.2 on my localhost server and after hitting the upgrade button got:

Code: Select all

Could not Execute: CREATE TABLE order_fraud ( order_id int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', customer_id int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', country_match varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, country_code varchar(2) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, high_risk_country varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, distance int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', ip_region varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_city varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_latitude decimal(10,6) NOT NULL COMMENT '', ip_longitude decimal(10,6) NOT NULL COMMENT '', ip_isp varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_org varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_asnum int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', ip_user_type varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_country_confidence varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_region_confidence varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_city_confidence varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_postal_confidence varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_postal_code varchar(10) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_accuracy_radius int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', ip_net_speed_cell varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_metro_code int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', ip_area_code int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', ip_time_zone varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_region_name varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_domain varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_country_name varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_continent_code varchar(2) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_corporate_proxy varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, anonymous_proxy varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, proxy_score int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', is_trans_proxy varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, free_mail varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, carder_email varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, high_risk_username varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, high_risk_password varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, bin_match varchar(10) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, bin_country varchar(2) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, bin_name_match varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, bin_name varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, bin_phone_match varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, bin_phone varchar(32) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, customer_phone_in_billing_location varchar(8) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ship_forward varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, city_postal_match varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ship_city_postal_match varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, score decimal(10,5) NOT NULL COMMENT '', explanation text NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, risk_score decimal(10,5) NOT NULL COMMENT '', queries_remaining int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', maxmind_id varchar(8) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, error text NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, date_added datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT 0000-00-00 00:00:00 COMMENT '', PRIMARY KEY (order_id) ) DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin;
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-00-00 00:00:00 COMMENT '', PRIMARY KEY (order_id) ) DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 CO' at line 54
I'm no expert on MYSQL so I have no idea what that means.

Post by Qphoria » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:28 am

yachzo wrote:Tried installing my 1.5.13 cart with 1.5.2 on my localhost server and after hitting the upgrade button got:

Could not Execute: CREATE TABLE order_fraud ( order_id int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', customer_id int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', country_match varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, country_code varchar(2) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, high_risk_country varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, distance int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', ip_region varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_city varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_latitude decimal(10,6) NOT NULL COMMENT '', ip_longitude decimal(10,6) NOT NULL COMMENT '', ip_isp varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_org varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_asnum int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', ip_user_type varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_country_confidence varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_region_confidence varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_city_confidence varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_postal_confidence varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_postal_code varchar(10) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_accuracy_radius int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', ip_net_speed_cell varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_metro_code int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', ip_area_code int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', ip_time_zone varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_region_name varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_domain varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_country_name varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_continent_code varchar(2) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ip_corporate_proxy varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, anonymous_proxy varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, proxy_score int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', is_trans_proxy varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, free_mail varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, carder_email varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, high_risk_username varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, high_risk_password varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, bin_match varchar(10) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, bin_country varchar(2) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, bin_name_match varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, bin_name varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, bin_phone_match varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, bin_phone varchar(32) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, customer_phone_in_billing_location varchar(8) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ship_forward varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, city_postal_match varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, ship_city_postal_match varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, score decimal(10,5) NOT NULL COMMENT '', explanation text NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, risk_score decimal(10,5) NOT NULL COMMENT '', queries_remaining int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', maxmind_id varchar(8) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, error text NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_bin, date_added datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT 0000-00-00 00:00:00 COMMENT '', PRIMARY KEY (order_id) ) DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin;
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-00-00 00:00:00 COMMENT '', PRIMARY KEY (order_id) ) DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 CO' at line 54
Already reported and fixed earlier today.

Administrator

Post by i2Paq » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:54 am

When editing an order and adding a product without actually selecting a product (leaving it empty) you still get the green Successful message instead of a message saying "No products select / added" or words alike.

When editing an order on the Order Totals and Products page you don't see any Currency's.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by yachzo » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:52 am

Qphoria wrote:
yachzo wrote:Tried installing my 1.5.13 cart with 1.5.2 on my localhost server and after hitting the upgrade button got:

Already reported and fixed earlier today.
Sorry about the redundancy, must have been fixed right after I downloaded the latest revision. Got latest and upgraded but this time got:

Could not Execute: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS tax_rate_to_customer_group ( tax_rate_id int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', customer_group_id int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '', PRIMARY KEY (tax_rate_id, customer_group_id) ) DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 COLLATE=utf8_bin;
COLLATION 'utf8_bin' is not valid for CHARACTER SET 'latin1'

Post by marcelwoo » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:12 am

When you click the mini shopping cart in the header in IE7, the drop-down area, if with items in the cart, will be expanded too much. With no items, it floats to the left side of the page.
This only happens in IE7. It works well in IE8, firefox and chrome.
1.jpg

1.jpg (37.99 KiB) Viewed 3616 times

2.jpg

2.jpg (46.08 KiB) Viewed 3616 times

"We help each other to grow". That's the opencart community!

All free mods
Home Based Ebay business Opportunity(not ads)

Post by marcelwoo » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:25 am

In the order detail page. click "Add Reward Points" and the page won't refresh itself and no GREEN success message is displayed. You need to refresh the page manually. But clicking "Remove Reward Points" does refresh the page and the success message is shown.

"We help each other to grow". That's the opencart community!

All free mods
Home Based Ebay business Opportunity(not ads)

Post by wroughtec » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:23 am

Think there is an issue with jquery 1.7 and the Nivo slideshow, have noticed it before on other projects using firefox and Chrome on the Mac (not tested in other browsers), were the sildeshow transitions do not complete correctly and its a bit of stagger vision. I know other sites have also had this issue and jquery 1.7.1 should solve this issue, at least is has for me.

Post by amdev » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:40 am

Hi Q,updrade.sql line 53

) DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 COLLATE=utf8_bin;
It should be

) DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin;
Thanks.

ร้านค้าออนไลน์
OpenCart Thailand Support Forum
How to Upgrade oc1.5 to 2.0.1.1
Upgrading OpenCart From v.1.4 or v.1.5 to V.2.2 Step by step

Location - Bangkok - Thailand

Post by yachzo » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:01 pm

That fixed it. Thanks!

Post by Qphoria » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:55 pm

amdev wrote:Hi Q,updrade.sql line 53

It should be

Thanks.
Odd. that has been like that since 1.5.1.3 was released and nobody had any issues. Fixed it now but odd that it was the issue.

Administrator

Post by amdev » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Qphoria wrote:
amdev wrote:Hi Q,updrade.sql line 53

It should be

Thanks.
Odd. that has been like that since 1.5.1.3 was released and nobody had any issues. Fixed it now but odd that it was the issue.
OK, do not have to do it.
But I'm very surprised. Why all the tables to use utf8 as the default?
But this table is not the case.
Why not make it into the same pattern?

ร้านค้าออนไลน์
OpenCart Thailand Support Forum
How to Upgrade oc1.5 to 2.0.1.1
Upgrading OpenCart From v.1.4 or v.1.5 to V.2.2 Step by step

Location - Bangkok - Thailand

Post by Daniel » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:49 pm

wroughtec wrote:Think there is an issue with jquery 1.7 and the Nivo slideshow, have noticed it before on other projects using firefox and Chrome on the Mac (not tested in other browsers), were the sildeshow transitions do not complete correctly and its a bit of stagger vision. I know other sites have also had this issue and jquery 1.7.1 should solve this issue, at least is has for me.
ok fixed.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:52 pm

marcelwoo wrote:In the order detail page. click "Add Reward Points" and the page won't refresh itself and no GREEN success message is displayed. You need to refresh the page manually. But clicking "Remove Reward Points" does refresh the page and the success message is shown.

just tested it and it worked fine for me.

the page does not refresh it uses ajax.

maybe your have a missing file.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by markman-b » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:17 pm

One of the transition effects of the slide show doesn't run smoothly.

OC version 1.5.4.1