Post by i2Paq » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:42 am

alex1 wrote:
i2Paq wrote: From what I see it will take another 2 weeks to get 1.5.2 finished. Then it needs a test-run to get the bugs out and hopefully we get a "stable" 1.5.2.1 release a week or 2 after the test-run.
Thanks. Is there a list of 1.5.2 new features we can take a look at?
Nope, sorry.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by frankspin » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Hello Guys,

I have a problem with the category module, i'm using the latest version of OpenCart.

There are three levels of categories and some are working and others not.

Level 1: domain.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=69
Working great

Level 2: domain.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=69_59
not working, SQL Error

Code: Select all

Notice: Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1
Error No: 1064
SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM product p LEFT JOIN product_description pd ON (p.product_id = pd.product_id) LEFT JOIN product_to_store p2s ON (p.product_id = p2s.product_id) WHERE pd.language_id = '1' AND p.status = '1' AND p.date_available <= NOW() AND p2s.store_id = '0' AND p.product_id IN (SELECT p2c.product_id FROM product_to_category p2c WHERE ) in /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
Level 3: domain.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=69_59_60
Working great

Can someone give advice what to do?

Post by jcsmithy » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:09 pm

frankspin wrote:Hello Guys,

I have a problem with the category module, i'm using the latest version of OpenCart.

There are three levels of categories and some are working and others not.

Level 1: domain.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=69
Working great

Level 2: domain.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=69_59
not working, SQL Error

Notice: Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1
Error No: 1064
SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM product p LEFT JOIN product_description pd ON (p.product_id = pd.product_id) LEFT JOIN product_to_store p2s ON (p.product_id = p2s.product_id) WHERE pd.language_id = '1' AND p.status = '1' AND p.date_available <= NOW() AND p2s.store_id = '0' AND p.product_id IN (SELECT p2c.product_id FROM product_to_category p2c WHERE ) in /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
Level 3: domain.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=69_59_60
Working great

Can someone give advice what to do?
This doesn't happen on a standard install, something like this would have been picked up earlier if it was - have you modified your cart at all?

Post by Simplicity » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:58 pm

i2Paq wrote:
robster wrote:
The SVN has all the bug-fixes for the current official 1.5.1.3 zip. The problem is that the SVN also contains new and unfinished code, so it is useless.

The bugs found in the 1.5.1.3 zip download are only updated in the SVN.
I love opencart... You set up your shop, make it work and instead of bugfix release you get totally new version with more crawling bugs to catch. And when you think you have caught all of the bugs, new version comes and you have to start over :laugh: Do you try to keep people busy testing code instead of making sales?
Please be so kind and release bug free version 1.5.1.4 before moving to 1.5.2.

Post by i2Paq » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:24 am

Simplicity wrote:I love opencart... You set up your shop, make it work and instead of bugfix release you get totally new version with more crawling bugs to catch. And when you think you have caught all of the bugs, new version comes and you have to start over :laugh: Do you try to keep people busy testing code instead of making sales?
Please be so kind and release bug free version 1.5.1.4 before moving to 1.5.2.
There is an agreement that 1.5.2 will be released and then there will be 1.5.2.1 which should fix ALL the bugs found in 1.5.2.

That said, don't hold your breathe......

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by Simplicity » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:55 pm

I hope so, but there's a strange feeling that with a release of 1.5.2 nothing will change. We will have same messy SVN with bugfixes and chunks of code for new functions. Fingers crossed.
At some point I will need to surf through SVN and pick at least some fixes while avoiding code with new experimental functions.

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:58 am

The admin backend and the frontend use product query caching which can cause clashes between the two:

admin/model/catalog/product.php:

$product_data = $this->cache->get('product.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id'));

if (!$product_data) {
				$product_data = ......;
				$this->cache->set('product.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id'), $product_data);
			}
catalog/model/catalog/product.php:

$product_data = $this->cache->get('product.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id') . '.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_store_id') . '.' . (int)$customer_group_id . '.' . $cache);

if (!$product_data) {
			$product_data = .......;
			$this->cache->set('product.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id') . '.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_store_id') . '.' . (int)$customer_group_id . '.' . $cache, $product_data);
		}
The admin backend can potentially retrieve product data from the cache which was set in the fronend.

I suggest this bugfix:

admin/model/catalog/product.php:

$product_data = $this->cache->get('admin_product.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id'));

if (!$product_data) {
				$product_data = ......;
				$this->cache->set('admin_product.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id'), $product_data);
			}

Attachments

VQmod XML file with bugfix for product query cache

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by SelfMan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:09 am

Daniel wrote:
adwordsvouchersshop wrote:I also saw this errors when i access the index.php?route=checkout/confirm of any store, including demo.opencart.com.
Have a look: http://demo.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ut/confirm. I also get them on my store.

Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 120Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 121Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 122Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 123Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 124Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 125Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 126Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 127Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 128Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 129Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 130Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 131Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 185Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 185Notice: Undefined index: comment in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 259Notice: Undefined index: customer_id in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: customer_group_id in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: firstname in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: lastname in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: telephone in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: fax in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: payment_method in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 358Error: Could not load controller payment/!
i'll look into this.
I've looked (echo $reply) and got this:

552 Blocked, unknown email address in envelope-sender or From header. http://somehost.com/?from=gusto@mailinator.com&sender=gusto@mailinator.com Notice: Error: DATA not accepted from server! in /.../web/system/library/mail.php on line 389
389 because of the echo in the line before.
I've used the contact form which ended wit this error. It is possible, that all the guys are runnig into it.
Perhaps it would be better to have a normal error message display instead of notification?
Kind Regards, SelfMan

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:49 pm

There are 2 bugs in the admin/model/sale/customer.php:

In method getCustomers it should include the missing sort data for the 'c.approved' field:

public function getCustomers($data = array()) {
		$sort_data = array(
			'name',
			'c.email',
			'customer_group',
			'c.status',
			'c.approved',
			'c.ip',
			'c.date_added'
		);	
	}

In method getTotalCustomers it should include the missing 'filter_ip':

public function getTotalCustomers($data = array()) {
		if (isset($data['filter_ip']) && !is_null($data['filter_ip'])) {
			$implode[] = "customer_id IN (SELECT customer_id FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "customer_ip WHERE ip = '" . $this->db->escape($data['filter_ip']) . "')";
		}
	}

Attachments

Bug fixes for admin/model/sale/customer.php

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by OpenCart plugins » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:28 am

If you disable shipping for a product that belongs to a tax class that has taxes based on shipping opencart adds the tax to the cost of the product. So it should check that whether shipping is allowed or not for the product before adding taxes based on shipping.

Post by fido-x » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:25 am

OpenCart plugins wrote:If you disable shipping for a product that belongs to a tax class that has taxes based on shipping opencart adds the tax to the cost of the product. So it should check that whether shipping is allowed or not for the product before adding taxes based on shipping.
Not a bug. If the product requires shipping and no shipping method is enabled, you can't proceed through the checkout. Therefore, the system does do a check.

If the product belongs to a tax class (regardless of whether it requires shipping or not), then tax will be added. If you don't want a "shipping tax" applied to a product that doesn't require shipping, don't allocate the tax class that is intended for your shipping method to the product. Create a new tax class for those products.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by romeo2k » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:43 pm

I get this error with payment module...

supplyer tels me that it is problem in opencart not in his module... can you help ?

2011-12-02 13:37:23 - PHP Notice: Error: Could not load library json! in /domains/najceneje.eu/public_html/system/engine/loader.php on line 23

Thnx!

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:21 pm

romeo2k wrote:I get this error with payment module...

supplyer tels me that it is problem in opencart not in his module... can you help ?

2011-12-02 13:37:23 - PHP Notice: Error: Could not load library json! in /domains/najceneje.eu/public_html/system/engine/loader.php on line 23

Thnx!
Opencart 1.5.1.3 does not use the old system/library/json.php anymore, just the standard PHP json_encode and json_decode functions. What payment module are you using? Looks like your payment module hasn't been upgraded to 1.5.1.3.

Guru Member

Post by romeo2k » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:50 pm

thnx JNeuhoff

i'am using some lovenian Bankart module from spletnisistemi.si... they told me they upgrade, i have some problems wiht title allredy.... code used in 1.4.x... so i just want to have conformation that it is the module error not my stores couse i made some costumization allredy but others payment modules works (paypal, mooneybookers...)

Thnx

Post by romeo2k » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:51 pm

sorry Slovenian Bankart module.... :D my girlfrends keyboard sux ;D

Post by Kawalya » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Am having an issue with open cart 1.5.1.3 where purchasing a gift voucher fails to proceed to the success page and sticks on the check out page. How can i fix this?

Post by Kawalya » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Now fixed, its not a bug, i hadn't seen the earlier thread.

Thanks.

Post by OpenCart plugins » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:19 am

fido-x wrote:
OpenCart plugins wrote:If you disable shipping for a product that belongs to a tax class that has taxes based on shipping opencart adds the tax to the cost of the product. So it should check that whether shipping is allowed or not for the product before adding taxes based on shipping.
Not a bug. If the product requires shipping and no shipping method is enabled, you can't proceed through the checkout. Therefore, the system does do a check.

If the product belongs to a tax class (regardless of whether it requires shipping or not), then tax will be added.
Yet if a product belongs to a tax class which has taxes based on payment address the tax is not automatically added. It's only included when the buyer enters his address AND his address is within the geographical region where the tax is supposed to be applied. So why are shipping taxes on non-shipping products applied by default when payment address based taxes aren't? It is a bug.

Post by Daniel » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:56 am

set the products that don;t require shipping with a different tax class.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:58 am

JNeuhoff wrote:There are 2 bugs in the admin/model/sale/customer.php:

In method getCustomers it should include the missing sort data for the 'c.approved' field:

public function getCustomers($data = array()) {
		$sort_data = array(
			'name',
			'c.email',
			'customer_group',
			'c.status',
			'c.approved',
			'c.ip',
			'c.date_added'
		);	
	}

In method getTotalCustomers it should include the missing 'filter_ip':

public function getTotalCustomers($data = array()) {
		if (isset($data['filter_ip']) && !is_null($data['filter_ip'])) {
			$implode[] = "customer_id IN (SELECT customer_id FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "customer_ip WHERE ip = '" . $this->db->escape($data['filter_ip']) . "')";
		}
	}

ok done.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator