Post by billbillakos » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:04 pm

For no reason and with no change in the system we got this. The images box is "kicked of its place". Is there a quick fix? Tried an old backup replacing temporary the /admin folder and the /system folder and then the /vqmod folder but nothing fixed it. Edit: It's not a template error. The template for the admin was placed there to see if there is going to fix it but it didn't.

Post by straightlight » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:06 pm

No OC version posted.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by billbillakos » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:21 pm

Sorry. I didn't write it because It's on the image. V 1564.

Post by straightlight » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:36 pm

Use the developers kit from your browser then go the console tab. When hitting the image manager button, do you see any events appearing on the console tab?

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by billbillakos » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:39 pm

straightlight wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:36 pm
Use the developers kit from your browser then go the console tab. When hitting the image manager button, do you see any events appearing on the console tab?
Some are in my native langage but I suppose you will understand it by the general look.

Code: Select all

Η χρήση του getPreventDefault() είναι παρωχημένη.  Χρησιμοποιήστε το defaultPrevented.
jquery-1.7.1.min.js:3:6598
Η getAttributeNode() είναι παρωχημένη. Χρησιμοποιήστε getAttribute() αντί αυτής.
jquery-1.7.1.min.js:2:29939
Η χρήση του getPreventDefault() είναι παρωχημένη.  Χρησιμοποιήστε το defaultPrevented.
jquery-1.7.1.min.js:3:6598

Post by straightlight » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:44 pm

Caused by outdated jQuery library files. You have two options. Either to upgrade Opencart to the latest version of v2.x or v3.x or to replace your jQuery files manually by referring to the jQuery website. Although, the second option would need to be done separately as it could also cause incompatibility between the libraries by using the same or other features in Opencart. I would strongly suggest to take the first suggestion also due to the constant change on the Github Opencart website.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by billbillakos » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:07 am

straightlight wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:44 pm
Caused by outdated jQuery library files. You have two options. Either to upgrade Opencart to the latest version of v2.x or v3.x or to replace your jQuery files manually by referring to the jQuery website. Although, the second option would need to be done separately as it could also cause incompatibility between the libraries by using the same or other features in Opencart. I would strongly suggest to take the first suggestion also due to the constant change on the Github Opencart website.
How can I be sure that there will be no incompatibilities with any/some vqmod add ons and or template changes we have made when going on V2? I suppose I could test it localy on xampp but then what? Do people that upgrade from 1564 to 2 have reported getting errors? I can't have the site go down. It will be a catastrophe.

Post by straightlight » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:12 am

How can I be sure that there will be no incompatibilities with any/some vqmod add ons and or template changes we have made when going on V2?
None without consulting the extension websites ensuring that each of the downloaded prior versions of those extensions will be compatible with the newer OC version that needs to be upgraded to.
Do people that upgrade from 1564 to 2 have reported getting errors? I can't have the site go down. It will be a catastrophe.
Only people that won't consult or will do the upgrade process on their own without seeking professional assistance nor without uninstalling prior versions of their installed extensions, including custom themes, nor by creating a full backup of their store(s) and database(s) will complain on the forum that this issue is about an Opencart issue while it's not.

If you are applying an opposite strategy than the input posted above, you should have absolutely no issue on upgrading to a higher version of Opencart.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:29 pm

What web browser are you using and have you tried a different one?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom