Post by Digibits » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:54 am

Note: Moved to V3 forum as thats where it should have been posted initially.

Setup:
- Fresh install of OC 3.0.2.0
- SSL & SEO URLs are OFF
- On first access to the admin, i was notified to move the storage dir out of the web root, so i selected the automatic option and it completed with success.

ISSUE:
Anywhere in the admin where I am supposed to be able to edit an image say my profile, or image for an product option etc, I get a login modal with the message : Invalid token session. Please login again.
When you login again, you get the content of the image selection modal but refreshed as a page so there is no admin site, css, js etc.. just the content of the modal.

Any Ideas?

Attachments

image-manager-content.png

The image manager content loaded as a page and not a modal as i would imagine it's supposed to be - image-manager-content.png (35.11 KiB) Viewed 139 times

login-token.png

The login modal and message after clicking the option image and the edit icon - login-token.png (47.22 KiB) Viewed 139 times

Last edited by Digibits on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Seems to work OK for me. You might be better asking in the section of the forums for version 3. This section is for version 1.5.x.

ADD Creative - Web development and e-commerce development, Milton Keynes or Christchurch, UK
ADD Filtration - HVAC Panel Filters, Bag Filters and HEPA Filters