Post by dribdom13 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:15 pm

I just created a store using OpenCart Version 1.5.6.4 and for the first few days everything worked great. Last night I noticed that if I entered a new product for $20.00, when I looked in the Storefront it was showing as $15.61 and this applied to all products I had listed. I have not activated Specials or Discounts of any kind and the Tax setting is set to "No Tax". To make matters worse, I was using the Chrome browser and when I tried it in Firefox the prices were correct. So assuming it was an issue with just my Chrome, I started using Firefox. Now this morning, my girlfriend checked the store on her computer using Firefox and the prices are all showing up aprox 32% less than what they should be again, but they are fine on mine.
I do have the default currency set to CAD funds but I can't see that it would cause a problem since it HAD been working fine.
The website is https://huffnpuffsfa.com/opencart/ and I would really appreciate any help or advice because I'm completely stumped now.
Thanks in advance!

Post by ADD Creative » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:05 pm

Sound like a currency set up problem. Is your default currency set to a value of 1.0? And any other use currencies set to the correct exchange rate?

Also if you have been making changes to the currencies try clearing your cookies for the site.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom