Post by StitchnBe » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:26 am

Hello all,

I am running version 2.2.0.0 We have two taxes here. Federal GST and Provincial PST. Everyone must pay GST on their products but PST is only payable for goods remaining in the province where I am operating. Goods shipped out of province don't pay PST.

Currently both taxes are populating properly on all invoices for customers who check out on their own. Taxes are set up properly and are working as they should for customers in the cart/checkout. The PST is not populating properly when in the admin dashboard. (GST is working correctly in admin.)

When I have to add an order through the admin dashboard/orders area. The PST does not populate (show up on the invoice) for shipping addresses which are in-province. I can get around this by going in the tax classes and changing the PST from shipping location to store location. I can't leave it like this because it then screws up (doesn't show on) the invoices of the customers who are checking out on their own.

What is the fix to make it work properly when I am in admin dashboard adding orders? There is no setting for this so this must be a code issue.

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:57 pm

You could try a test install of a later version to see if issue has been fixed. You might also want to post in the 2.0 section of the forums.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by StitchnBe » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:38 am

oh sorry...I thought I did post it there. Is there a way to move this over there?

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:52 pm

I don't think so. Sometimes a moderator will move them.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by StitchnBe » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:49 pm

I found a simple solution to this. If you add two of the same tax and each of those is for the same zone (your country. for example) but one has shipping address and the other has payment address, it populates correctly. :o