Post by equanimity » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:17 pm

Some times the image selected at Product -> Image tab is not showed. Sometimes work and sometimes not . I couldn't find any rules about it.

I have seen that the images selected from filemanger are replicated in several size in images/cache/data ( imagename 248x248, imagename 74x74,, imagename 500x500, .. depending of the configuration of the images sizes), but when the selected image was not showed, this images never was created.

Someone has this issue? I think is something related with cache or resizing images but I don't know how to fix it.

Thanks

Post by mobilesgp » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Hi all,

I am also facing the same problem.

After I upgraded to Version 1.5.6, I was not able to upload products images. Whenever I try to Browse and select the image, it is always showing blank. Attached is the sample after selecting an image.

Please help urgently. Look forward to your prompt assistance.

I can also be contacted at mobilesgp@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks & Regards,
Winston

Attachments

Blank image.jpg

Blank image.jpg (124.16 KiB) Viewed 10074 times

Post by equanimity » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:23 pm

The issue is only is selecting images in Products -> Image Tab (in the tab to select several images for the product ).
In Products ->Data Tab works fine

Post by mobilesgp » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:48 am

Yes exactly. That is what I am encountering. Any solution yet?

Post by butte » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:13 am

Replace entire /admin/view/javascript/ckeditor/ tree with new full package from ckeditor.com/download/, that takes care of several problems, it's already been discussed enough. It appears that somehow 1.5.6 is following 1.5.5.1 in that regard.

Guru Member

Post by HDMAX » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:22 am

Same problem here :'(

Post by Mayra4Success » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:12 pm

butte wrote:Replace entire /admin/view/javascript/ckeditor/ tree with new full package from ckeditor.com/download/, that takes care of several problems, it's already been discussed enough. It appears that somehow 1.5.6 is following 1.5.5.1 in that regard.

Hi Butte, I did as you said, but I still keep coming up with the same problem. I don't have any problem uploading an image of the product in the "Data" tab, but when I try to add product images in the "Image" tab, the image does not show. I also want to add that when I upload the image it does tell me that it was successful.

Post by butte » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:47 pm

The ckeditor will prevent some surprises. Meanwhile, you are contributing toward what will become 1.5.6.1 . . .

Guru Member

Post by hansbothajpl » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:34 pm

I found a very simple workaround, which might also indicate where the problem in the source code is.

It takes little extra time and effort, but allows you to load and display pictures under the images tab.

If you have 10 pictures to load, then create 10 blank placeholders, save the product with blanks and return to load the images.

Steps are:
1) Catalog -> Products -> Edit (product being loaded)
2) Under Image Tab, Just click "Add Image" 10 times, without browsing or loading the image.
3) Press the Save Button
4) Edit the same product again.
5) The blank images will all now display a ZERO value in the sort order column.
6) Now browse for the images to fill the blanks and it should work.

NOTE: I tested only with pre-loaded images, that would not stick under the images Tab. In-case fresh-loads still present this problem, perform all the image pre-loading at step zero.

Post by jonraabe » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:28 am

I am having the same issue, did anyone figure this out? Did replacing CKEditor do it?

Post by pearwa6 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi

Thanks too hansbothajpl this way is also working for me,

Post by Freshwater » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:42 am

equanimity wrote:The issue is only is selecting images in Products -> Image Tab (in the tab to select several images for the product ).
In Products ->Data Tab works fine
Seems related to this topic: Cannot add additional product images on new 1.5.6 install

Post by mytpata » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:46 pm

There is answer, lang problem:

upload/admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl
find:
//add the button to nav
$('<a href="#tab-openbay">Marketplace links</a>').hide().appendTo("#tabs").fadeIn(1000);
$('#tab-general').before(data);
$('#tabs a').tabs();

and just delete it!

OR:
https://github.com/martynas-wm/opencart ... fe1333e87f

upload/admin/controller/catalog/product.php
$this->data['tab_marketplace_links'] = $this->language->get('tab_marketplace_links');

upload/admin/language/english/english.php
$_['tab_marketplace_links'] = 'Marketplace Links';

Chage:
$('<a href="#tab-openbay">Marketplace links</a>').hide().appendTo("#tabs").fadeIn(1000);
$('<a href="#tab-openbay"><?php echo $tab_marketplace_links ?></a>').hide().appendTo("#tabs").fadeIn(1000);

Change:
<div id="tab-openbay" style="display:none;">
<table class="list" id="images">

<div id="tab-openbay" style="display:none;">
<table class="list">

and voila...