Post by teedesignshop » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:57 pm

Hi All,
how are you and how about opencart. can anyone tell me about how I grow my business through opencart?
Thank you
my site name is https://teedesignshop.com

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:55 am

... tell me about how I grow my business through opencart :laugh:

you cannot, my friend, it would be similar to buy a set of Tools, and then expecting
them to do the Work for you ! And OC is just a Box, full of such tools and functions,
partly, to be used/activated on demand and depending on, what purpose they serve,
wich languages and currencies are used, e.t.c., e.t.c.!

In addition, depending on OC-Versions, a range of extensions and themes exist, some
of them for free, so, one could 'enhance' a Software, to possibly better meet specific demands.

So, you see, it's not done by downloading and installing a Software, it's where it only starts, if
this Software works, to have a vision, a concept, and someone at hand, technically capable to
handle OC, when it comes install/change/whatever in an existing OC-Environment.

Besides of second-one, handling the product-related things, like building Categories,
Subcategories, and then, start to enter the Product Data and the images, related,
Product by Product, Cat by Cat. And a third-one, adding the Banners, creating the
text/help/Info - Pages, and everything, to look and shine like a real Shop should.

And then, one has to start advertizing the Site and Place, whereever possible,
like any other Site, if one cares to be seen and known!

That's about, what you can expect. It's a lot of work involved, if one plans to succeed,
regardless of the Tools, one uses...
Good Luck ! ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland