Post by bhar » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:45 am

Product photography what camera and lens do you use and whats your "studio" set up like. I'm currently looking for a DSLR camera and would like to know what you use.

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:22 pm


Post by Patels77 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:04 pm

Same i use canon DSLR camera for photography. because its the best.
thanks,
the cheesy animation - 3D Architectural rendering

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by bhar » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:54 am

Patels77 wrote:Same i use canon DSLR camera for photography. because its the best.
thanks,
the cheesy animation - 3D Architectural rendering
I actually just bought the canon 70D last night can't wait to start using it on new products. I need to setup the studio before it arrives.

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:22 pm


Post by popartns » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:19 pm

I’m using Nikon D5100 with Tamron lens (17-50mm) which provides colorful photos and has all necessities to take photos for our clients for printing, catalogues and creating websites.

Web Dizajn Logo dizajn

SEO optimizacija


User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:07 pm


Post by mike052 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:11 pm

bhar wrote:Product photography sydney what camera and lens do you use and whats your "studio" set up like. I'm currently looking for a DSLR camera and would like to know what you use.
Hello Bahr,
I use Canon EOS 5D MK III
Great camera. Easy to handle, great image quality and lots of fun to work with. Excellent low light performance and fast AF.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by rmfkragujevac » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:36 am

bhar wrote:Product photography what camera and lens do you use and whats your "studio" set up like. I'm currently looking for a DSLR camera and would like to know what you use.
It's depends. I have a Nikon D7100. Body is great by itself, it's not a full frame, but works great for my photography. For your photography, you need to find a lens that matches your needs. It all comes to habit around the workflow. For example, If you are going to photograph wedding rings, most probably, you are going to need macro lens, with a good lightbox. If you are going to photograph food, also macro, plus 50 mm prime. Prime lenses tend to produce much sharper photographs, and have a greater aperture opening, allowing you to produce beautiful shots in low light, and with much of a bokeh if needed. What

Kindest regards! :)

Web Dizajn i SEO optimizacija


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:00 pm
Location - Kragujevac

Post by CarlaJackson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:53 pm

By the way, you might also be interested in this article - relonch camera review http://fixthephoto.com/blog/tech-tips/r ... eview.html if you are seriously engaged in photography.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:51 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests