Post by michelerocco » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:43 am

Hello,
tried you mod on a 1.5.3.1 installation.
It seems to work for new customers wich choose to register or even for guest account but have a problem with registered users.
If a registered user come back using his username and password and try to checkout he will see step 2 where it's asked if want use his existing address or if he want put a new one, and this is ok, but if choose to use the existing one and click on continue button step 2 close, he see the change text on step 2 but step 4 never open, he can't go to step where choose shipping method as it remain close

if on step 2 customer choose to use another address click on continue make not make anything.

But as told it work right for new users registering while doing the first buy

thanks

Post by affect » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:47 pm

That can happen either when using a custom or a modified theme or because of any unexpected server side output.

In the first case, you'll need to adjust jQuery selectors in the xml file to match your theme's selectors. Otherwise, you can use our JSON debugging guide to find out what gets in the way.

MultiMerch Marketplace for OpenCart

Post by andrixx » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:55 pm

This vQmod is great.
Just to add display: none don't do the trick for when a costumer is logged in. Thats where I got stuck.
Then I found this!

The problem is that I have Shoppica 2 as theme and I guess they use a bit diffrent coding in their files.

Is there anyone that can help me in this matter?

I can send you the ../checkout/checkout.tpl so you can see.

Andreas

Post by andrixx » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Anyone? it can't be that much of a problem to solve. >.<

Post by jipsa78 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:08 am

This file should work with Shoppica 2 and OpenCart 1.5.3.1

Attachments

Post by ak_am » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:48 am

Hello,
I want to remove step 2 Billing Address
I tried editing the file and edited shipping-address to payment-address and changed button-shipping-address to button-payment-address but had no luck! can any one give a heads up? :)

Post by anandwath » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:50 am

hi, i have downloaded this zip folder containing xml file. I have also installed vqmod on my OC2.1.0.1

How can I add/ install this xml code into my oc? please help with steps.

thanks.

Post by eddielai » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:45 pm

I found that to remove step 3 shipping address have some minor issue with buyer login first before checkout. The shipping address is not captured properly if it is a new entry during checkout.
Below script added to the vqmod solve the issue:

Code: Select all

<file name="catalog/view/theme/*/template/checkout/checkout.tpl" error="skip">
        <operation error="skip">
            <search position="replace"><![CDATA[$('#shipping-address .checkout-content').slideDown('slow');]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[$("#shipping-existing select").prop("selectedIndex", $("#payment-existing select").prop("selectedIndex"));
                if($('#payment-address-new').is(':checked')) {
                    $('#shipping-existing option').last().prop('selected',true);
                }
                $('#button-shipping-address').click();]]></add>
        </operation>
    </file>

Enjoy!