Post by frankleng » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:26 am

when you do not select anything and click update selected, error will be shown.
there might be some virables to solve this.
however, this is not a big deal.
after all, this is really good for me, saving a lot of time, making work easier.
by the way, i'm using 1.4.9.5
Just change some thing, the codes works well.

Errors:
Notice: Undefined variable: heading_title in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 44
Notice: Undefined variable: button_enable in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 46Notice: Undefined variable: button_disable in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 46
Notice: Undefined variable: button_insert in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 46UpdateNotice: Undefined variable: button_copy in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 46Notice: Undefined variable: button_delete in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 46

Notice: Undefined variable: column_image in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 54
Notice: Undefined variable: column_name in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 56 Notice: Undefined variable: column_model in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 63
Notice: Undefined variable: column_price in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 68
Notice: Undefined variable: column_category in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 73
Notice: Undefined variable: column_quantity in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 78
Notice: Undefined variable: column_status in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 83
Notice: Undefined variable: column_action in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 85

Notice: Undefined variable: button_filter in .../view/template/catalog/product_list.tpl on line 119

Post by werepair » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:15 pm

mrjave wrote:guys, any advice?
i am running on V1.5.3.1.

many thanks.

Jave
it's working fine with 1.5.3.1
regards

Location - United Kingdom

Post by mrjave » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:45 pm

hi werepair,

not sure but it isnt working too fine to mine.

kind regards,
Jave

Post by javabean » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:08 am

Thanks for a great mod. I installed this on my site running 1.5.4.1 and there is a slight bug. On the admin products page I'm able to edit the values for each product and the "Update Selected" button works but changes don't reflect on the front end products page. The odd thing is that the edit product page will reflect the changes but it won't reflect in the front end until the save button is pressed in the edit product page. Thanks

Post by werepair » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:33 pm

javabean wrote:Thanks for a great mod. I installed this on my site running 1.5.4.1 and there is a slight bug. On the admin products page I'm able to edit the values for each product and the "Update Selected" button works but changes don't reflect on the front end products page. The odd thing is that the edit product page will reflect the changes but it won't reflect in the front end until the save button is pressed in the edit product page. Thanks
yes i just noticed this on one of my stores, funny thing is it works great on one store but not the other
regards

Location - United Kingdom

Post by akapraf » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:51 am

can someone help a newbie with a fast tutorial how to install this mod? pls O0

Post by javabean » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:39 am

First you need to install VQMod from here: http://code.google.com/p/vqmod/

Then download "vqmod_edit_prices_admin_product_list.xml" from the first post.

Place the xml file into your vqmod/xml directory of your website.

That should take care of it. The code in the xml will do the rest.

It may have issues with 1.5.4.1. Some comments said it works fine but it didn't quite work for my site. Good luck

Post by iNuxx » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 pm

we manage to patch jadedstudio's script to make it work on version 1.5.4
u can find the screenshot and download the file from http://cresenture.com.sg/page/News-and- ... 1/sub.html

Post by frankleng » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:30 pm

I'm using OC1.4.9.5
Days before, the mod still run wonderfully. But, today, when I click on the products the product list page, i can see that the column is ready for change, but after i input new text or number, and click elsewhere, it goes back to the original text or number. No change at all.
For example, the price in the price column is 10, i click on it and input 8.
After I click elsewhere to make it take effect, but it goes back to 10.
It seem that It disables me to make change.
By the way, i'm also using Ajax Enable Disable Product Status http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=4171 to enable and disable single product quickly.

I don't know whether it has conflication with any other mods i have installed,
can you tell me how to fix it, pls?
Thank you.

[SOLVED :)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-VERY HAPPY-----THANK YOU ALL---Very Useful topic-]
After comparision with 1.5.1.3, i changed the code in product_list.tpl

Code: Select all

<operation error="skip">
            <search position="after"><![CDATA[
  <div class="heading">
            ]]></search>
            <add trim="true"><![CDATA[
<script type="text/javascript"> 			
$(document).ready(function() {
	$('.editable').focus(function() {
		$(this).addClass("focusField");
        if (this.value == this.defaultValue){
        	this.select();
    	}
        if(this.value != this.defaultValue){
	    	this.select();
        }
    });
    $('.editable').blur(function() {
    	$(this).removeClass("focusField");

});
});

</script>
		    ]]></add>
        </operation>
        <operation error="skip">
            <search position="after"><![CDATA[
  <div class="heading">
            ]]></search>
            <add trim="true"><![CDATA[
<style type="text/css">		
.focusField{
	border:solid 2px #73A6FF!important;
	background:#EFF5FF!important;
	color:#000;
}

.editable{
	background:none;
	color: #000;
	border: none;
	cursor:pointer;
	}
</style>
		    ]]></add>
        </operation>
Now. It's working again like a charm.
Attached is the changed version for OC1.4.9.5.

Attachments

Post by tinamohd » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:47 pm

I am using OC 1.5.4.1. After I clicked "Updated Selected", I have these undefined index errors:
Undefined index: sku in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_model_catalog_product.php on line 133Notice: Undefined index: upc in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_model_catalog_product.php on line 133Notice: Undefined index: ean in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_model_catalog_product.php on line 133 Notice: Undefined index: jan in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_model_catalog_product.php on line 133Notice: Undefined index: isbn in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_model_catalog_product.php on line 133Notice: Undefined index: mpn in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_model_catalog_product.php on line 133Notice: Undefined index: location in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_model_catalog_product.php on line 133 (Several more undefined index here ...)
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/admin/index.php:83) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/admin/index.php:83) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 29

Line 133 is referring to this:
$this->db->query("UPDATE " . DB_PREFIX . "product SET model = '" . $this->db->escape($su_data['model']) . "', sku = '" . $this->db->escape($su_data['sku']) . "', upc = '" . $this->db->escape($su_data['upc']) . "', ean = '" . $this->db->escape($su_data['ean']) . "', jan = '" . $this->db->escape($su_data['jan']) . "', isbn = '" . $this->db->escape($su_data['isbn']) . "', mpn = '" . $this->db->escape($su_data['mpn']) . "', location = '" . $this->db->escape($su_data['location']) . "', quantity = '" . (int)$su_data['quantity'] . "', minimum = '" . (int)$su_data['minimum'] . "', subtract = '" . (int)$su_data['subtract'] . "', stock_status_id = '" . (int)$su_data['stock_status_id'] . "', date_available = '" . $this->db->escape($su_data['date_available']) . "', manufacturer_id = '" . (int)$su_data['manufacturer_id'] . "', shipping = '" . (int)$su_data['shipping'] . "', price = '" . (float)$su_data['price'] . "', points = '" . (int)$su_data['points'] . "', weight = '" . (float)$su_data['weight'] . "', weight_class_id = '" . (int)$su_data['weight_class_id'] . "', length = '" . (float)$su_data['length'] . "', width = '" . (float)$su_data['width'] . "', height = '" . (float)$su_data['height'] . "', length_class_id = '" . (int)$su_data['length_class_id'] . "', status = '" . (int)$su_data['status'] . "', tax_class_id = '" . $this->db->escape($su_data['tax_class_id']) . "', sort_order = '" . (int)$su_data['sort_order'] . "', date_modified = NOW() WHERE product_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");

Please advise how to solve this. Thanks.

Location - Malaysia

Post by Hexenhammer » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:17 am

Very nice mod, thanks !
But... there is button "update" in admin panel...
Opencart version 1495
How to resolve this problem ?

Post by aaron1988 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:29 pm

I have the same error as tinamohd, please could someone help us

Aaron

Post by nabbas » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Hi Guys,

I hope someone can help me, I notice that others are having the same problem.

I am using the (VQMod)Ajax Enable Disable Product Status extension, when I do the the Update button disappears, is there a fix for the problem.

Another question is that when editing any product that has been setup as a special, is it possible to edit both prices.

Your help will be greatly appreciated. Great mod.

Regards

Post by umerraza » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Hi
my opencart version is 1.5.2.1 by accidentally i upload the medule "[vQmod] Edit Multiple Products from Products List Page" now i am facing this issue.. kindly tell me the solution please

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User 'omar_center' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current value: 15) in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 6

Notice: Error: Could not make a database link using omar_center@localhost in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 7

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 10

Notice: Error: Could not connect to database omar_center in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 14

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 15

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 16

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 55

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 21

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

Notice: Error:
Error No:
SELECT * FROM occenterstore WHERE REPLACE(`url`, 'www.', '') = '' in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 67

After refreshing the page

Notice: Error: MySQL server has gone away
Error No: 2006
SELECT * FROM occenterlanguage WHERE status = '1' in /home/omar/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

Redards
Umer.R

Post by moneycarlo » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:44 am

It kinda works on my 1.5.22 store, however, when I edit a price and click Update, it saves the price as $0.00!
Would also like if the SPecial price could be edited.

Post by moneycarlo » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:06 am

moneycarlo wrote:It kinda works on my 1.5.22 store, however, when I edit a price and click Update, it saves the price as $0.00!
Would also like if the SPecial price could be edited.
NVM, turns out it was conflict with the OpenShop mod. Once I disabled that the prices updated correctly. Now to work on adding specials :D

Post by moneycarlo » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:18 am

So here's the deal. I'm a hack and have added ability to edit existing Specials, but it isn't perfect however, it's good enough for my needs.
It will only display the first active special if you have multiple specials on a product. If there is no special, then you wont see a special to edit.
However because of the way they're called, it doesn't have the diff font color to differentiate so I just added "Special" next to the special price. Ya, i know the formatting aint the prettiest but 1) its on admin side so i dont care as much and 2)i dont feel like spending more time to make it look sexy.

I didn't need to make any changes from the 1.5.1.3 file for 1.5.2.2. The only thing I added was the Specials option.
Good luck.

Attachments

added specials option

Post by mkay13 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:57 am

There is no "Update" button that I can see after installing this mod.. this is the first mod I have tried installing. vQmod looks like it is installed correctly, where should I see the update button?

Post by mkay13 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:48 am

Noone available to help with this issue....? I really like this cart system but if I have to manually edit every single product individually I will need to find another cart with more features. Any help would be very much appreciated!!

Post by adem34 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:32 pm

attached is the changed version for 1.5.5.1

Tested with version 1.5.5.1 of OpenCart and version 2.2.1 of VirtualQMod.

Attachments

version for 1.5.5.1