Post by cabte » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:09 pm

This could be a very helpful mod.
Has anyone got it working correctly yet?

www.firststopdecals.co.uk
www.creativedecals.co.uk
www.jujucats.co.uk

Post by Out2lunch » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Wow would love this to be updated to 1.5.2.1 too...

:choke:

Post by Ixion » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:09 pm

very need sort order edit also

Post by msmith » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:15 am

seank123 wrote:Cheers for this - looks like being very useful.

Tried it on v1.5.2.1 but didn't work (no Update Selected button) - have made a few very small edits to the file and it now seems to work fine - have attached it here.

Also, is it possible to have this show and edit pricing and quantities of product options (eg t shirts being small, medium, large etc)

Many thanks
Works great in 1.5.2.1. Thanks !!

Post by williamjay » Tue May 22, 2012 5:33 am

Tried it on v1.5.2.1 but didn't work (no Update Selected button) - have made a few very small edits to the file and it now seems to work fine - have attached it here.

Also, is it possible to have this show and edit pricing and quantities of product options (eg t shirts being small, medium, large etc)

Many thanks

Wow! Now this is a useful Mod!! Thanks to all who are making these things happen! As well as making some really great contributions to the "ease of use" of my Stores -> You are helping by teaching the coolest tricks for modifying OpenCart to make it work better!!

-- - thanks for the opportunity to participate in y(our) ongoing success - --

Post by Naschtok » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:58 pm

This is the module I need! But the problem is I'm using the 1.5.3.1 version. I can modify the product values but there's nothing to update the changes.

Could someone check it for this version? I would really appreciate it!

Thank you so much!!

Post by jadedstudio » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Sorry to everyone who needs this for latest version, but I haven't got time to update this just yet.

I originally made this for an OpenCart project I was working on at that time, and posted it for others to use as I found it very useful. If I have an OpenCart project come up I will update it, but until then... if anybody has a full working version please post it. If not, for everyone else the code is pretty simple so shouldn't be too hard for even beginner PHP.

Thanks to everyone who has posted improvements for newer versions of OpenCart.

Post by bifflowman » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:53 am

Many thanks

Thanks a lot! works great.

Location - Barrington IL

Post by seank123 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Naschtok wrote:This is the module I need! But the problem is I'm using the 1.5.3.1 version. I can modify the product values but there's nothing to update the changes.

Could someone check it for this version? I would really appreciate it!

Thank you so much!!
This one works in 1.5.3.1!

Attachments

Post by Naschtok » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:58 pm

I have installed it and it doesn't work, you can modify the prices, etc. but when you refresh the page they go to 0 again.

Post by seank123 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:04 am

Naschtok wrote:I have installed it and it doesn't work, you can modify the prices, etc. but when you refresh the page they go to 0 again.

Do you have a button called 'Update Selected' at the top of your product list - between 'Insert' and 'Copy'?

Post by Naschtok » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:08 am

No, it doesn't appear, I am using the French language, could it be because of that?

Post by Naschtok » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:27 pm

seank123 wrote:
Naschtok wrote:I have installed it and it doesn't work, you can modify the prices, etc. but when you refresh the page they go to 0 again.

Do you have a button called 'Update Selected' at the top of your product list - between 'Insert' and 'Copy'?
I have tried to change to English language and it doesn't work either. What have you done to make it work?

Post by seank123 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Naschtok wrote:
seank123 wrote:

I have tried to change to English language and it doesn't work either. What have you done to make it work?

I think I had to remove this: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... order=DESC - if you have it installed, try disabling it in the VQMod manager - or any other VQMods that affect the product list page.

Post by Naschtok » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Great!! It has been solved! That was the problem.

Thanks a lot, it will save me a lot of time!!

Post by truimage » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:41 am

I installed this Mod in my site works great in the admin area however on the front end does not reflect the change on the price on the Product list page only in the product page the way to by pass that I go inside any product and click update and it fixed the bug on the product list page hope this helps somebody out there.

Post by andrataz » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:42 am

Thanks a lot its really works

Post by Blautel » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Great script, working with Opencart 1.5.3.1! ;D

Post by mrjave » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Good day all,

i receive the following error when i clicked update all;

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: 50_name in /home/myfather/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_catalog_product.php on line 344Notice: Undefined index: 54_name in /home/myfather/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_catalog_product.php on line 344Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myfather/public_html/admin/index.php:83) in /home/myfather/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myfather/public_html/admin/index.php:83) in /home/myfather/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 29
any idea?

many thanks.

kind regards,
Jave

Post by mrjave » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:11 am

guys, any advice?
i am running on V1.5.3.1.

many thanks.

Jave