Post by ithink » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi,

Im was looking for a good free accounting software which I can use to integrate with OC.
I came across loads of great ones, but most of them was lacking one or two major features. Then I found Cartbooks - which seems to do everything what I need. I signed up, now I have my account. The problem is there are no extensions on their website, no information on the web either. Did anyone else came across this accounting software does anyone using it?

Post by ase618 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:41 pm

I know this is an old post but there aren't any responses providing any information. Cartbooks.com is rebranded FrontAccounting. They simply provide hosting, with the first user free and I believe additional users for $6.99/ea per month. If you host your own OpenCart you can host your own FrontAccounting on the same server as well. Cartbooks also sell sync tools to sync the Opencart database with the FrontAccounting database. FrontAccounting offers various extensions and modules to extend the software.

I have no involvement in Cartbooks except as a customer of the opencart connector.

artisantool.co
Don't forget to add [SOLVED] to your Thread Title (first post), if your issue is solved.