Post by tclim » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Hello,

This is a great news, we have been developing Data Sync Suites for Opencart, FrontAccounting And Vtigercrm for quite some time and now reach a milestone to release it to the market. We have been sold few copy to our customers in Australia and US.

Our aim is to reduce the duplicate data entry and redundant works while increasing your productivity. You focus on your "Sales" while let us handle your technical issue by syncing your Customers, Contacts, Categories, Products, Inventory Status, Sales Order and Sales Invoice into frontaccounting via REST API.

a) Opencart Accounting Integration
We have divided our synchronization process into real-time and batch process. The real-time synchronization will covers Customers, Contacts, Categories, Products while our batch process covers Stock Status, Sales Order and Sales Invoices. The Sales Order enter in Opencart will be automatically sync into frontaccounting while Sales Invoices are 2-ways sync where you can approved the sales order in Opencart or Frontaccounting.

For the Inventory Status like Stock Price, Stock Cost and Quantity will be automatically sync from FrontAccounting into Opencart. No Manual process need to be done...It's all automatic process. The only requirements is you need to enter your Purchase Order in FrontAccounting. The items you received with the selling price, purchase price and quantity will be sync to Opencart.

FrontAccounting Mobile Edition, you are now able to check the status for Customers, Contacts, Suppliers, Products, Stock Status, Sales Order and Sales Invoices. It provide a conveniences for you to check your status using your Smartphone. Our solutions are based on jquery mobile which is html5 compatible.

You can try at our Mobile edition at:

Mobile Demo URL : http://www.anterp.com/acct/mobile/index.html
User ID: faccounting@anterp.com
Password: password1

NOTE: Our User Authentication Process support SQL authentication and also support OpenLDAP authentication. It is a Single Sign On (SSO) process. You can access all the applications with a single user id and password.

b) Vtiger Integration

Vtiger Frontaccounting data sync suites are currently supported FULL Sync between vtiger and front accounting. You have the ability to define either “PAUSE“, “1WAY” or “2WAY” synchronization process. You can also define the time to execute the process or run immediately with just a single mouse click. For technical point of view, we will continue to improve and enhance this products from time to time.

The vtiger frontaccounting synchronization are developed using REST API in both system. You are currently able to sync the function below:

1 ways synchronization:
1) Currency (from Frontaccounting to vtiger only)

2 ways synchronization:
1) Accounts – Customer Information
2) Contacts – Customer Contact Information
3) Vendors – Suppliers Information
4) Products Category
5) Services Category
6) Manufacturers Category
7) Products – Products Information
8 ) Services – Services Information
9) Prices – Price for all Products and Services Information
10) Multi Currencies Support (future release)
11) Purchase Orders
12) Quotations
13) Sales Orders
14) Invoices

If you wish to test drive the system, you may visit our DEMO Site at:

Data Sync Suites Demo URL : http://www.anterp.com/anterp/login.php

Post by tclim » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Greeting,

I have upgraded our Opencart Accounting Integration Suites to support the latest version.

http://www.anterp.com/shop/opencart-acc ... ntegration

Compatible version:

OpenCart - 1.4.9.4 / 1.4.9.5 / 1.4.9.6 / 1.5.0.5 / 1.5.1.1

FrontAccounting - 2.3.5 / 2.3.6

If you wish to know more about this products, please visit us at

DEMO : OpenCart, FrontAccounting and VtigerCRM Site
Mobile Demo URL : http://www.anterp.com/anterp/login.php

Best Regards,

tclim

Post by kiwicrit » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:36 pm

I'm interested in this integration of Opencart / Vtiger / Front Accounting but I'd like to see some feedback from others who've implemented it before spending the money to buy it.

Post by zenny » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:37 pm

I checked the integration, but it seems like the integration has only to do with user authentication and nothing more.

Actually it would be an ideal that any transaction on opencart would be registered also to frontaccounting automatically as well as the vtiger. But the aforesaid integration does not seem so.

Isn't something possible using wikid or webdav or ldap or any other middleware which is in the market for free?

Or clarify me if I am mistaken.

Post by tclim » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:25 am

Hello kiwicrit/zenny,

Sorry for the very late replied as I do not received any email notification from this topic because I forgot to tick the "Notify me when a reply is posted".

If you are using Opencart, FrontAccounting and VtigerCRM together, the concepts is like this:

Opencart ---> FrontAccounting <---> vtigerCRM

1) From Opencart to FrontAccounting
From Opencart - mostly 1-ways sync for Categories, Products, Customers, Contacts, Sales Order and Invoices.
From FrontAccounting - Stock status (Price and Quantity) and Sales Invoices (Status and last comments) will be sync back to Opencart. The requirements is you have to set all products with price and quantity, otherwise, the data sync cannot perform any sync process without price and quantity in each products.

2) FrontAccounting VtigerCRM
Mostly 2-ways sync for both side except for Currency, Vendors contacts which is a 1-way sync from Frontaccounting to VtigerCRM only. This is the current design and will improved in future.

In our DEMO site, if some tester change the VtigerCRM Access Key, the Data Sync Suites will not be sync. The only way is to update the vtigercrm access key into our data sync suites located at

1) Login to VtigerCRM
2) Go to "My Preferences" -> Access Key. Copy the key (For example: gERacOebMLDe2mak)
3) Login to AntERP
4) Paste into Settings -> Data Sync Settings -> Access Key and save it.

Th step4) above is requires for all vtigercrm users who wish to sync the data from VtigerCRM into FrontAccounting and vice-versa. Without the Access Key, our Data Sync will NOT be able to perform any synchronization. Drop me a mail if you have any enquiry at http://www.anterp.com. Thanks You.

Cheers,

tclim

Post by Lisaweb » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi tclim,

I am very interested in your Data Sync with FrontAccounting and OpenCart. I also noticed you were able to successfully integrate vTiger. I would like the same solution. I see that the datasync package is currently $99, but cannot find any package for vTiger implementation on your site. Do you sell this as an add-on package? Due to security concerns, my client does not want to use an off-site hosting solution.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

-Lisa

Using OC v1.5.4.1 with Evisu Theme

Post by Lisaweb » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Just to let people know, tclim contacted me offline and answered all my questions. Seems like an awesome program. Just need to find a few people who have actually used it. If you have, please let me know your experiences.

Thanks!

Post by tclim » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:42 am

Hi Lisa,

Sorry for the late replied as I was not aware of this post. Thanks you for using our applications. I hope you enjoy our services and solutions. Your solutions have been successfully connected all 3 system into one package using Single Sign On Process (SSO) via LDAP Server. If you have any enquiry, do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

tclim

Post by Lisaweb » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:46 am

Thank you tclim.

For anyone interested, although I couldn't find any testimonials regarding Anterp good or bad, we really needed this solution, so decided to take the risk. I can certainly say, it has turned out not to be a "risk" at all, in that Anterp's support has been top-notch - very thorough and responsive - and the software is excellent.

With Anterp's solution, along with ShipStation (a separate solution from Anterp), we do not have to re-enter customer's information or product information for anything, once the order is placed. It is automatically entered into FrontAccounting, vTiger and ShipStation. This saves a HUGE amount of overhead that we would otherwise have to pay for someone to constantly enter this data. And it keeps mistakes from occurring because of this as well. With vTiger we can also keep track of inventory from products sold in OpenCart. Now the whole business can be run from one complete and integrated solution - even from my iphone!

The one-time upfront cost is a bit high (about $500 USD) but when compared to the amount saved in overhead, it pays for itself within one month. (The only fees after that is the $20 monthly fee charged by ShipStation). All in all, a beautiful solution, and I very highly recommend it. I'd be happy to answer any questions about it if you want more info, just PM me. :-)

Post by dtsgroups » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:22 pm

I can't login on DEMO site. Is this correct User ID and Password?. Please reply.

DEMO : OpenCart, FrontAccounting and VtigerCRM Site
Mobile Demo URL : http://www.anterp.com/anterp/login.php

I have also checked these user id and password.

User ID: admin@anterp.com Password: password1
Login ID: demo1@anterp.com Password: password1
Login ID: demo2@anterp.com Password: password1

Post by guru3636 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:53 pm

Hello Lisaweb,

I am searching for some solution to integrate FrontAccounting and Vtiger or SuiteCRM, but it seems Anterp is not providing it any more.

Have you used it and do you have any details about that solution? If possible please share it with me.

Regards,
Ashish.

Post by fourfaith » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:54 pm

good solutions! thanks

WCDMA Router

industrial 4g router