Post by thomasmcole » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:01 am

hi, for my college project we have to create a website which has a cms, forum and store. all 3 of these have to run on a single database. first i installed drupal, which works fine. next i installed vanilla which also worked fine, but when i attempted to install opencart, it won't allow me to and gives an error saying "Table 'address' already exists". When i delete the address table, it then says the "category table" already exists. can anyone tell me how to install open cart on the same database as my cms and forum system? i am aware i can just completely empty the database but i do not want to lose everything ive done on my cms website.

thanks.

Post by Qphoria » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:10 am

use a prefix when installing like oc_

Administrator

Post by thomasmcole » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:07 am

thankyou!

Post by karl jacobs » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:38 am

thomasmcole wrote:hi, for my college project we have to create a website which has a cms, forum and store. all 3 of these have to run on a single database. first i installed drupal, which works fine. next i installed vanilla which also worked fine, but when i attempted to install opencart, it won't allow me to and gives an error saying "Table 'address' already exists". When i delete the address table, it then says the "category table" already exists. can anyone tell me how to install open cart on the same database as my cms and forum system? i am aware i can just completely empty the database but i do not want to lose everything ive done on my cms website.

thanks.
This sounds interesting. Are you using Drupal 7? are you using the Drupal vanilla module? How are you going about single sign-on?

I too have tried to do as your doing but never got to work out SSO.

Post by kevinnguyen » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:55 am

i tried it but i falll :)

Drupal web design - Minneapolis responsive web design