Post by designbuyers » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:38 am

Is there an extension to get users Information from database of whmcs and send users database to whmcs .
To be able to sync between users database info, username and password to be working on same system for login and customer information.

OpenCart :
The best Open Source Cart for eCommerce

Post by kanum » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:28 am

I have the same question... 2 years late but I really need :)

Post by straightlight » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Since this distribution is under license, it may be unpredicted to say if by importing all the data from whmcs into OpenCart and also to import its functionality would make the difference and result you would expect from site to site but the closest solution in order to establish database communication between those two platforms without corruption would be with this contribution: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=3913

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by kanum » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Hi straightlight,

What I need is the follow:

Customer A buy a hardware, on shop (opencart), and buy a hosting Plan.Will be possible manage account from a single location, for example using WHMCS?

Then customer A can manage Address etc, from one location, but managed order of hardware from opencart and managed hosting plan from WHMCS?

I mean managed Address, etc, from one location, but managed orders from both locations?

Thanks

Post by straightlight » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:44 pm

This would rather be a question to ask to the WHMCS service first of all since they'd be more able to provide the answer to your question since you are looking to manage transactions from WHMCS as well as OpenCart.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by luizeduardo » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:22 pm

We are in 2015 and nothing about this appeared so i though about another type of solution.

Use facebook login in both, course there is no sync, but in my case i just want customers to login in a easy way, i even really dont would like to "sync" 2 data cause they are for different porpouses in my case.

There is facebook connection extension/addon for opencart and whmcs - hope give you an idea of solution =)