Post by nogalo » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:19 pm

Hello,

I am completely new with Opencart (2.2.0.0) and I dont know if this even possible to do, but----> I created 360view of a product using some html and scripting. My question is, can i replace an image of a product with my html code and how?

Post by straightlight » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:44 pm

nogalo wrote:Hello,

I am completely new with Opencart (2.2.0.0) and I dont know if this even possible to do, but----> I created 360view of a product using some html and scripting. My question is, can i replace an image of a product with my html code and how?

Welcome to the Opencart forum. No worries, you can start the e-learning process by following the essentials topic to be more familiar with the basics and fundamental usage of Opencart: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=190&t=165636 . :)

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by lasa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:19 pm

I'm just wondering why something like this doesn't work:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/zoomio.htm
step 1)
- I uploaded the scripts (zoomio.js and zoomio.css to a domain I own...
- added the links to them directly in the OC header (it showed perfectly in the view source head)
- Used the html module to add the PART 2.. the image showed up perfectly the style sized it everything seemed a go.

The image showed no problem, but if I moused over it it did not show the zoomed version.

it's not a big deal, not exactly the look I was going for but if I could get this to work i assume I can get others to work as well.
Cheers,
Frank

Post by straightlight » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:32 pm

lasa wrote:I'm just wondering why something like this doesn't work:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/zoomio.htm
step 1)
- I uploaded the scripts (zoomio.js and zoomio.css to a domain I own...
- added the links to them directly in the OC header (it showed perfectly in the view source head)
- Used the html module to add the PART 2.. the image showed up perfectly the style sized it everything seemed a go.

The image showed no problem, but if I moused over it it did not show the zoomed version.

it's not a big deal, not exactly the look I was going for but if I could get this to work i assume I can get others to work as well.
Cheers,
Frank
I have moved the topic to the integration section of the forum since this request is about integration rather than General Support.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON