Post by shane738 » Thu May 12, 2016 3:45 pm

Hello my name is Shane and I am a year 12 student in ITS. My project this term is to create a website for a business (made up) that will help the business grow. We are using the businesses that we created 1 and a half years ago and have used them for every assignment. My business is a clothing brand. I know HTML and CSS really well but know nothing about PHP or Javascript etc. I am trying to figure a way possible that I could integrate functions from the opencart system into the main content of my website. I am using opencart for the ecommerce store and was told it was one of the easier ecommerce stores to develop on. The function I am trying to add are the ("Cart & Search functions"). The cart will display the price of everything they already have in their cart and the search bar would just search the store for the product they are searching.

If anybody could help me with this it would be much appreciated if this is not possible to do with HTML/CSS thanks anyways. My teacher said I could just say that I was planning to do it but didn't have enough time to do so but it would look better if I did so.