Post by tominabox » Fri May 08, 2015 4:32 am

I would like an app that will communicate with Opencart and Quickbooks. I would like something that I can use for recording my purchases into a database, and then adding the new inventory into OpenCart and Quickbooks Online. I also use Openstock for managing my inventory by color. I sell toilet tank lids. A typical purchase might look like:

5/7/2015
Dunedin Plumbing
$5 each item
paid cash
American Standard 4049 White
American Standard 4049 Regency Blue
Briggs 7421 Bone
Gerber 29-799 Citron Yellow

I would want to first choose the date of purchase, then where it is, selecting from previous used vendors or have the option to add a new one, choose if I paid a lump sum or per item and what form of payment was used (if cc choose from several or add a new one), and then add items first by brand then part number then color, being able to choose from existing options or add new ones when needed. Opencart/stock intergration is most important. Second would be quickbooks. If I could export the file to an email or csv file for quickbooks to enter it manually that would be ok for now. I would like a quote on the cost to create this app (android or apple either is ok, I use an android tablet and an iphone) and an estimated time of completion. If you have already created a similar app or have other apps you want to share to display your skills/experience that would be good to include.