Post by bhar » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:13 am

Hello everyone I just wanted to know if anyone accepting bitcoin on their stores and do you think it's wroth adding. did you see a big jump in sales ?

Post by IP_CAM » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:30 am

Do you really believe, that ANYONE will be able to handle Currencies, using, 0.xxxxx Values, to pay for Merchandise? It is an impossible Task, because one has no 'real' relation to such figures, therefore no Security as well, not ending up by mistakingly 'overpay' someting by factor 10, with an irreversable payment ?!

If you do, think about it. But I would wait, until it's down to a 'real' value and stable again, after the 'Gamblers' and 'Players' leave the Place. It'll take a while, in any case, eventually, something like the new canadian 'Version' will be a better Alternative. But, if you need your Cash to make a living, keep out! It's a tough and very uncertain Game... :-\

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by bhar » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:45 pm

IP_CAM wrote:Do you really believe, that ANYONE will be able to handle Currencies, using, 0.xxxxx Values, to pay for Merchandise? It is an impossible Task, because one has no 'real' relation to such figures, therefore no Security as well, not ending up by mistakingly 'overpay' someting by factor 10, with an irreversable payment ?!

If you do, think about it. But I would wait, until it's down to a 'real' value and stable again, after the 'Gamblers' and 'Players' leave the Place. It'll take a while, in any case, eventually, something like the new canadian 'Version' will be a better Alternative. But, if you need your Cash to make a living, keep out! It's a tough and very uncertain Game... :-\

Hmm thank you for your reply, I've seen some random stores on the internet allowing people to play with bitcon. I don't know a whole lot about bitcon I was just trying to see if other member used it and is it worth trying out. But that' cray I didn't know currency could fluctuate. I mean i do know it's it goes up and down but I would think it takes a long time.

Thank you for this information.