Post by clo2012 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:20 am

Doe this work with 1.5.3.1? and Does this work with any opencart theme? or is it just the default opencart theme?

Post by qahar » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Yes, it's work for Opencart 1.5.3.1.
Most Blog Manager isssue with Commercial theme is only the layout brake. After you buy, just contact us through Ticket and we will help you.

Expert Member

Location - Indonesia

Post by clo2012 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:35 am

I have bought the extension and have messaged you through your website.

Post by Iamdbat » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:58 am

I have bought and installed this extension but nobody has yet pointed out that it significantly slows OC down when you have a lot of categories and products at least that is my experience

Post by qahar » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:35 am

@Iamdbat
Sorry for hear that. There is lot of cause your site being slow. If you have lot of products, the most possible slow is at articles page with related products. Blog Manager shouldn't affect your whole site speed.

But however thank you for your feedback, we will put this as evaluation for performance roadmap.

Expert Member

Location - Indonesia

Post by TomC » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:36 am

Just gotta say ... this looks like a FANTASTIC blog extension for OpenCart ... for all intents and purposes, making the (otherwise) effort to try to integrate WordPress or Joomla virtually obsolete.

NICE WORK !!!

:)

Location - California (USA)

Post by Yam » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi. I mailed directly but haven't heard back. I was wanting to know of it possible to have a trial of your blog manager. I have another news cms which is a bit buggy and doesn't look as nice as yours. Thanks, Craig.

Yam

Post by qahar » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Yam wrote:Hi. I mailed directly but haven't heard back. I was wanting to know of it possible to have a trial of your blog manager. I have another news cms which is a bit buggy and doesn't look as nice as yours. Thanks, Craig.
Sorry for the late response. We don't have trial version of Blog Manager.

Expert Member

Location - Indonesia

Post by OCyvon2 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:36 pm

This Module works on OpenCart 1.5.4.1
If anyone needs Dutch translation you can download it here http://forum.echothemes.com/Thread-Blog ... ranslation on EchoThemes

OpenCartstore
Gebruikersgids (admin handleiding)

Location - Zaandam, The Netherlands

Post by d4site » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:04 am

I bought it, it's really great extention

Tłumaczenia stron internetowych
CEO Magazyn Polska
Bags Shop

Post by nyomanmusdina » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi Qahar,

Thank you very much for your great help on this stunning blog manager. Your staff has helped me to adapt with my custom theme. It looks great. http://baligoodjewelry.com/blog. However, I've noticed that the blogs are very slow indexed by google. Is that because of the .html extension? Today I tested it. The blog I wrote and fetched in using google webmaster tool. Until today, they aren't indexed yet. The other one - information section on opencart and it's indexed very quickly (within hours)

Is there any way to improve the blog indexing speed on google? I'm afraid I've made any mistake on the blog modul, thus it's very slow to be indexed by google. Please kindly advise accordingly Qahar. Again, thank you very much for your help.

Cheer,
Nyoman

Nyoman BGC
Your Balinese Fellow
http://www.baligoodjewelry.com

Location - Bali, Indonesia

Post by qahar » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:34 am

Well, google index is little bit tricky. Billion site try to get first page in search engine. They do what ever they can to provide unique content, avoid duplicate content, analyse keywords, update frequently, get backlinks from related site/ blog etc.

I'm not SEO advanced who can give you some advice, hope this article can help you: FYI, I found Kissmetrics article is the best way to provide unique content :)

Expert Member

Location - Indonesia

Post by saintlade » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Just a quick post to show my appreciation for helping out with a few custom modifications I needed doing. This is a great extension. One thing that would be nice to slightly improve is to be able to set different Gravatars for different authors in the admin end rather than just having a single gravatar image for all.

Post by saintlade » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Also I've just noticed that blog authors can't leave a comment to a blog post except reply to others comments. Would be good for there to be an option to just make comments from admin as I might want to comment on other author's posts, or on my own posts to provide an afterthought.

Still, regardless, best blog manager tool out there! Would be great just to see a few tweaks.

Post by qahar » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:43 am

@saintlade
Gravatar image is unique per mail. Since Blog Manager author based on Admin User, author image should be different per author. You can check it here: http://en.gravatar.com/site/check

Nice idea about the comment post. Thank you for suggest.

Expert Member

Location - Indonesia

Post by saintlade » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:19 am

Hi Qahar,

many thanks for enlightening me, I now have a gravatar, and have sorted gravatars for the rest of my staff! Looking a lot smarter.

Post by qahar » Tue May 14, 2013 6:52 am

Blog Manager update v.1.3.2 is released!

Expert Member

Location - Indonesia

Post by courageous » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:45 pm

I bought blog manager, and it's support URL friendly.
Howerver, when i install in my site, it's not effect.
What do i need modify in blog manager for its does?

Post by qahar » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:42 pm

courageous wrote:I bought blog manager, and it's support URL friendly.
Howerver, when i install in my site, it's not effect.
What do i need modify in blog manager for its does?
There is some possibilities, but most of them is due the conflict with other SEO extension.
We have a compatibility patch for Blog Manager with some extensions out there. You can check it in our forum.
If the extensions is not listed or you not understand the cause, drop us a ticket.

Expert Member

Location - Indonesia

Post by thinkingforward » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Does this work with 1.5.1? I notice it says 1.5.1.3 on the release?

Ready to buy if it works.