Post by OC2PS » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:45 am

Go to Extension page

Purpose
OpenCart provides several great marketing-oriented modules, such as Bestseller, Featured, Latest, and Special. However, these modules are "dumb", i.e. they do not have built-in intelligence. Further, the module itself is the complete extent of the marketing info offered to the customers.

This extension enables new "intelligent" modules to replace OpenCart's stock Bestseller, Featured, Latest, and Special modules. What is intelligent about these? For one, they are context-aware, and can be context-sensitive, if the Admin so chooses. Meaning, if Admin has selected the context-sensitive option for the Bestsellers module, then on the home, it will show the whole store's bestsellers, but on a category page, it will show bestsellers from that category, and on a manufacturer page, it will show bestsellers from that manufacturer.

But that's not all. All these modules contain a "More..." link, which if clicked, takes the user to a page with more similar information. So, for example, if the customer clicks "More Latest" link in the Power Latest module, then she is taken to a page which shows the latest products...

But that's not all. This extension adds a "Wishlist" module, which shows logged in customers their wishlist/favorites.

But that's not all. This extension also adds a "Recently Viewed" module, and corresponding page.

Features
  • Modules: Power Bestseller, Power Featured, Power Latest, Power Recently Viewed, Power Special, and Power Wishlist.
  • Pages: Power Bestseller, Power Featured, Power Latest, Power Recently Viewed, and Power Special.
  • Context-sensitive intelligence: Power Bestseller, Power Featured, Power Latest, and Power Special offer the Admin "context-sensitive" option to serve content based on context.
  • Multistore compatible: Like OpenCart stock modules, you can add Power Modules to any layout.
  • Compatible with most themes: Designed for OpenCart Default/stock theme, and works with most themes that follow the same structure and nomenclature. Also works with Journal 2.
Made for
The extension has been written for the OpenCart Default theme, and should work with most themes that follow the same structure, nomenclature, etc.
Compatible with

Installation v 3.0+
  1. Extract/Unzip the archive you downloaded.
  2. Upload the contents of the "upload" folder to your OpenCart root (e.g. via cPanel File Manager, FTP, SFTP, etc)
  3. Access your Opencart Admin and go to Extensions > Modifications and click on the blue Refresh button (top right corner).
  4. Go to Extensions > Extensions, from the dropdown choose Modules.
  5. Click Install next to the modules you want to enable.
  6. On the same page, now you can click the Edit button next to these modules to enable and configure them.
Setup
  1. After you have enabled the modules you want, don't forget to add them to layouts! (Go to

Code: Select all

Design > Layouts
    )
Update
  1. Extract/Unzip the archive you downloaded.
  2. Upload the contents of the "upload" folder to your OpenCart root (e.g. via cPanel File Manager, FTP, SFTP, etc)
  3. Access your Opencart Admin and go to Extensions > Modifications and click on the blue Refresh button (top right corner).
Frequently Asked Questions
  1. Does this extension work with my theme? It has been developed for OpenCart Default theme, and should work with most themes that use the same structure.
  2. Does this extension work with Journal 2 theme? Yes!
  3. Does this extension work with OpenCart 3.x? Yes.
  4. Does this extension work with OpenCart 1.x/2.x? No. And no plans either.
  5. I don't see the "More..." link in the modules This extension does NOT modify OpenCart stock modules. You will need to remove stock modules from layout and add Power modules.
  6. The module doesn't seem to be context-sensitive through I checked the box on configuration page This extension does NOT modify OpenCart stock modules. You will need to remove stock modules from layout and add Power modules.
  7. I have an idea. Great! Post it as a reply to this thread.
  8. I am having a problem with this extension. Please click Get Support on this page.

OC2PS
OC 3.0.3.7, vQmod 2.6.2, Journal3 theme
Arcfesték, Csillámtetoválás, Henna
Check out: All my extensions | My FREE extensions

Location - Hungary