Post by OC2PS » Wed May 02, 2018 2:17 am

Go to Extension page

Purpose
The OpenCart online store is fantastic for customers who wish to buy immediately. However, sometimes, some customers, especially large, institutional customers ask for a catalog. This extension enables shop owners/admins to allow customers to download an up-to-date, good-looking PDF catalog, right from the online store.

Features
  • Download PDF Module: A frontend module with a Download PDF button, clicking on which can download the READY-TO-PRINT PDF catalog.
  • Beautiful Design: No need for a graphic designer! You can create a beautiful catalog at the touch of a button. Customization features include uploading cover page photo, choosing Google fonts for headings and body text, and choosing theme/highlight color.
  • Customer Group Specific Catalogs: Logged in customers see products and prices relevant to their customer group. Customers also see the prices in currencies relevant for them (if multiple currencies are installed).
  • Context-specific catalogs: Option to make catalogs context-specific. e.g. If this option is enabled, then clicking on the Download PDF button from the Laptops category page will download the catalog with products from this category only.
  • Multistore compatible: You can enable the catalog with specific settings for different stores.
  • TOC, Index, Organization: The catalog is beautifully organized by category. In the beginning of the full catalog, you will see special sections such as Latest, Bestsellers and Featured, while at the end you will find the manufacturers. The catalog also comes with a Table of Contents and Index.
Made for
The extension has been written for the OpenCart Default theme, and should work with most themes that follow the same structure, nomenclature, etc.
Compatible with

Installation v 1.2+
  1. Extract/Unzip the archive you downloaded.
  2. Upload the contents of the "upload" folder to your OpenCart root (e.g. via cPanel File Manager, FTP, SFTP, etc)
  3. Access your Opencart Admin and go to Extensions > Modifications and click on the blue Refresh button (top right corner).
  4. Go to Extensions > Extensions, from the dropdown choose Modules.
  5. Click Install next to Power PDF Catalog.
  6. On the same page, now you can click the Edit button next to Power PDF Catalog to create a new module.
Update
  1. Extract/Unzip the archive you downloaded.
  2. Upload the contents of the "upload" folder to your OpenCart root (e.g. via cPanel File Manager, FTP, SFTP, etc)
  3. Access your Opencart Admin and go to Extensions > Modifications and click on the blue Refresh button (top right corner).
Frequently Asked Questions
  1. Does this extension work with my theme? It has been developed for OpenCart Default theme, and should work with most themes that use the same structure.
  2. Does this extension work with Journal 2 theme? Yes!
  3. Does this extension work with OpenCart 3.x? Yes.
  4. Does this extension work with OpenCart 1.x/2.x? No. And no plans either.
  5. I have an idea. Great! Post it as a reply to this thread.
  6. I am having a problem with this extension. Please click Get Support on this page.
Screenshots

Settings Page
pdf_settings.jpg

Settings Page - pdf_settings.jpg (238.16 KiB) Viewed 6576 times

Frontend PDF Module
pdf_module.jpg

Frontend PDF Module - pdf_module.jpg (10.98 KiB) Viewed 6576 times

PDF Catalog Inside Page
pdf_inside.jpg

PDF Catalog Inside Page - pdf_inside.jpg (317.51 KiB) Viewed 6576 times

PDF Catalog Cover Page
pdf_cover.jpg

PDF Catalog Cover Page - pdf_cover.jpg (471.33 KiB) Viewed 6576 times

PDF Catalog Table of Contents
pdf_contents.jpg

PDF Catalog Table of Contents - pdf_contents.jpg (23.51 KiB) Viewed 6576 times

Changelog
v1.3
  • Minor bugfixes
v1.2
  • Bugfix for "Long TOC being truncated"
  • Support added for non-Latin scripts and help text added.
v1.0
  • Initial release

OC2PS
OC 3.0.3.7, vQmod 2.6.2, Journal3 theme
Arcfesték, Csillámtetoválás, Henna
Check out: All my extensions | My FREE extensions

Location - Hungary

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by OC2PS » Wed May 02, 2018 4:48 am

No public demo. But check your PM (Private Messages).

OC2PS

Location - Hungary

Post by xxvirusxx » Wed May 02, 2018 2:13 pm

Tks. Interesting module.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by OC2PS » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:55 pm

New version released.
  • Bugfix for "Long TOC being truncated"
  • Support added for non-Latin scripts and help text added.

OC2PS

Location - Hungary

Post by OC2PS » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:19 am

New version release with minor bugfixes

OC2PS

Location - Hungary

Post by mark@ttk.co.nz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:21 pm

Whenever i click the Download button it acts like something is happening but then it just times out and goes to website not responding screen. http://ttk.co.nz. Can you please advise how i can fix to get it working.

Post by mark@ttk.co.nz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Hi I just purchased your plugin. I am using the default theme on Opencart 3.0.2.0 on http://ttk.co.nz and i am getting this error

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image: /tmp/__tcpdf_a95fea8b7c9eeed6286077729f1bc6fd_imgmask_alpha_375cf6faed43b709fb1c4f11e9d126cd
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: MySQL server has gone away<br />Error No: 2006<br />REPLACE INTO `oc_session` SET session_id = '8db9b5073a48a5752a460de527', `data` = '{\"language\":\"en-gb\",\"currency\":\"NZD\",\"user_id\":\"1\",\"user_token\":\"730VEXSNI3KTKJQ9AM5ivemTrx2Hu8Rg\",\"power_pdf_catalog\":{\"b03ae8d44d97399c011ba10cbe020da2\":{\"name\":\"TTK Catalog\",\"cover_photo\":\"catalog\\/Car-Keys-in-hand.jpg\",\"heading_font\":\"Oswald\",\"heading_font_size\":\"80\",\"body_font\":\"Playfair Display\",\"body_font_size\":\"16\",\"cover_font_size\":\"80\",\"cron_day\":\"everyday\",\"cron_hour\":\"01:00:00\",\"highlights_color\":\"#1b4f72\",\"stores\":[\"0\"],\"status\":\"1\",\"premade_pdf\":0,\"context_sensitive\":0,\"customer_group\":0,\"currency\":\"NZD\",\"language_id\":\"1\",\"store_id\":0,\"customer_group_id\":1},\"72a322ce1e46822d786d8ebf42d6fcb8\":{\"name\":\"TTK Catalog\",\"cover_photo\":\"catalog\\/Car-Keys-in-hand.jpg\",\"heading_font\":\"Oswald\",\"heading_font_size\":\"80\",\"body_font\":\"Playfair D in /nfs/c09/h01/mnt/188700/domains/ttk.co.nz/html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40

Post by OC2PS » Sat May 04, 2019 5:09 pm

New version released with bugfixes and Journal 3 compatibility https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=33951

OC2PS

Location - Hungary

Post by tinkalawinka » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:30 am

Hi! Please I want to see the demo. Thanks!

Post by Ljubo » Sun May 10, 2020 6:29 pm

Hi there!
I was using a Wholesale Price List Pro on OC 1.5 v.
I am upgrading to OC 3 with Journal 3, but this extension hasnt been upgraded to v.3 yet.
So, I am looking for alternatives.

Two main things I am interested in:
1) Could this module of yours be used to, for example, make an online adhoc catalog for separate categories?
Lets say, I am on category page of Toys, and there to be the link for making Print/PDF online catalog of the products listed in (of Toys)?
And that to be for every single category?
2) What about multistore?
3) What about different customer groups?

Thank you!

Location - Serbia