Post by cypriotxx » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Hi There , we need someone who can develop an Extension for us
I need this to work for my business idea but not sure where to start , anyone could check my workflow and advice if i am missing anything please or if there is something else i am missing and i should be thinking //

Thank you so much

Idea is
to start no product will have any price added but as the supplier start giving quotes we would like those prices to be stored so they can be shown on the store online if we decided to do so in future but that showing prices should be optional ,

as a default All products on the site will only be available to add on to Quote Cart.

=> The customer will add products into the CART and submit the quote

=> The admin will get a notification and the Supplier(seller) will have receive an email with a unique link to edit the quote and add prices and shipping cost and click a tick box for those product that cant be found or out of stock. (the shipping cost will be auto added to cross all chosen products so customer will not see ) ,

editing and submitting prices should be easy for the supplier with one click on a Unique link and they should be able to save it and carry on later once start editing , but if they do that , system should send them reminders ..

of course we will have to be able to set %commissions to be added on top of the submitted prices so it can be stored with those prices added on the store front and to with the quote to the customer who wishes to buy the products ,

=> After submission from the seller(supplier), the customer will receive an email with the link , so they can buy with the given price(here shipping cost is included in the product price) as normal checkout. using PayPal's split feature (payment will be split in between seller and admin).

=> If customer ignores the offer , this quote should get removed/expired after 30days with a notification 7days before
=> if customer rejects the offer , it would be removed auto as soon as

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:52 pm

Well, this would be a highly customized Software, and to achieve something like this,
yo'll have to get a real OC Pro, and be willing, to spend a 3 to 4 digit amount of money, to
get something like this done.
Good Luck !
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by cypriotxx » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Is there any OC PRO on this forum or channel i can ask admin to move this post to ? thank you