Post by Drugoe » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:07 am

FedEx Smart & Flexible
is made for your happy packaging
ImageImageImage

This module covers all FedEx cases for e-commerce. By using advanced package management algorithms ensures cost-effective delivery for both you and your customers. Configuration flexibility ensures exact fit for your business needs.

• Provides several ways to get rid of 150lbs FedEx limitation by splitting orders into multiple packages. Image
  • Uses advanced 3D packing algorithm to achieve cost-effective packaging (or individual packages if necessary). Image
  • Provides FedEx package list to choose plus configurable to use set of custom packages. Image Image Image
  • Processing days are configurable. Can specify weekends and holidays as non-working days if necessary. Image Image Image
  • Packing is configurable to include extra gifts and promotional items. Image Image Image
  • Weight, rates and dimensions are adjustable per item. Image
  • Results can be sorted by price or estimated delivery time if necessary. Image
  • Ability to restrict the extension by geo zone, customer group and store if necessary. Image Image Image
  • Debug mode is configurable to detect and resolve problems. Image Image Image
[/color]
ImageImageImage

Screenshots:

Image Image Image Image Image

This module is compatible with Opencart 1.5.х.х and 2.х.х.х versions.

HEADER IMAGE ICONS: MADE BY FREEPIK FROM http://WWW.FLATICON.COMImage

Image Image Image

Post by moneycarlo » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:23 pm

is this multistore capable? Meaning, if I can select which stores use this fedex module?

edit: nevermind, i found it in the screen shot. Looks like it is. FYI you have a typo in that spot "shupping"

Post by moneycarlo » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:31 am

One more question since the default fedex module doesn't do this...
Does it work shipping from a zip code outside of your tax class?
I drop ship and my products are shipped from a different state vs where I collect taxes and the default fedex module doesn't work for that.

Post by Drugoe » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Thank you for finding a typo!

(Just duplicating a response I have sent you by email)

Yes, it is possible to configure module with Tax Classes so that it will only collect required taxes when shipping to specified Zones. For instance, we have an installation with our module where we collect tax only when shipping to California and don't collect for other zones.

Image Image Image

Post by moneycarlo » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:57 am

I just purchased. So far it looks like it's working. Still have more testing to go.
One more recommendation, think about renaming the User ID field to Account Number since that's what FedEx calls it. And it could be confusing because when you sign up for an online account, you are creating a User ID to log in to the website, but that user ID doesn't work in your module. Learned that one the hard way.

Post by Drugoe » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:50 pm

moneycarlo wrote:I just purchased. So far it looks like it's working. Still have more testing to go.
One more recommendation, think about renaming the User ID field to Account Number since that's what FedEx calls it. And it could be confusing because when you sign up for an online account, you are creating a User ID to log in to the website, but that user ID doesn't work in your module. Learned that one the hard way.
Thank you, we will rename it :-)

Image Image Image

Post by okmoocow » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:30 pm

When we are trying to add your provided fedex new extension then it is showing below error message.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'extends' (T_EXTENDS) in /home/ostlive/public_html/superminitrucks/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_shipping_fedex_smart_flexible.php on line 137

Post by Drugoe » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:41 pm

okmoocow wrote:When we are trying to add your provided fedex new extension then it is showing below error message.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'extends' (T_EXTENDS) in /home/ostlive/public_html/superminitrucks/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_shipping_fedex_smart_flexible.php on line 137
Hello okmoocow,

Usually this problems is caused by outdated vqmod version. Please update your vqmod and try again.

Image Image Image