Post by madushak » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Hi All,

I have developed a new tool for boosting sales with the help of Social Proof and it can be easily integrated with OpenCart. Please do try it and share your suggestions :-*

Let your customers know what's happening inside your business

There are many potential customers visiting your website but leave it because they don't believe what you say. Building customer trust is the key point for better conversion rate. You have less than 1 minute to gain the trust, and Koraki is here to help you.

What is social proof marketing
Think of an empty shop. Nobody will go inside. What if visitors see the shop is full with people? Everybody will at least go inside and check what's so special. Social proof is using existing customers to do your marketing

What is Koraki?
Koraki is a widget you can install on your website. It collects customer events from various sources and creates notifications. These are publicly displayed on your website so visitors will see what's happening inside and how other customers trust you.

Do I need to know coding?
No, not really. You can install Koraki on your website by going into Integrations tab of admin section. With few clicks you can integrate Koraki with 1000+ apps. You can develop your own integration using our API too.

Click here for product landing site

Click here to log into admin panel

Check the github repository
OpenCart-2.2.0
OpenCart-2.3.0

---

Best Selling Awarded OpenCart Mobile App with Over 300 Customers from more than 23 Countries
http://i2csmobile.com