Post by koku » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 am

Download here
Create multi-store in 5 min!
Demo
username: admin
password: admin

With this VQMod extensions you can assign quickly products, categories, manufacturers and information to each store (except the default store) from your admin panel.

You don't need to edit each product, category, manufacturer or information, in order to assign to a store. (However, this way remains available.)

26-03-2013
A new feature added: You can assign products and their categories selecting manufacturers to where belong.
07-04-2013
A new feature added: You have the option to select if the products belonging to selected categories will assigned to the store or not.

Features
Quickly create multi-stores
Assign categories/manufacturers/information
Assign products belonging to selected categories
Assign products & their categories belonging to selected manufacturers
VQMod, only one file to upload - no core files changes
FREE Installation if required

*Υou can not select separately products. You can select categories, manufacturer and information.
The products in selected categories will also assigned to the store automatically if you want it.
The products (and their categories) belonging to selected manufacturers will also assigned to the store automatically if you want it.
Note that these 2 functions cannot work together.

Requirements
VQMod is required!

FREE Installation! - Download here
Last edited by koku on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Easy Multi-Store Extension
ACS Courier Vouchers for OpenCart 2, 3 & 4
Skroutz Smart Cart (Έξυπνο καλάθι) for OpenCart
Έλεγχος Εγκυρότητας Ελληνικού ΑΦΜ για OpenCart
Change the style of your OpenCart admin dashboard for free!

Post by sbevan » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Hi I am not sure if anyone can help. I have a site with open cart and want to add pre decorated products that have school logos. These logos would be priced with the garment cost as a whole. I was originally thinking of having two categories e.g. Schools 1 and Schools 2 which would then have sub categories of all schools available. In those categories I wanted to add the products available with the logo already showing on it with the option of adding a name to right breast or back. I have not been able to do this. It was suggested that I set up multi stores by adding subdomains. I am experiencing problems doing this. My domain is http://www.fusionembroidery.co.uk I wanted to add two sub domains neath.port-talbot.schools and bridgend.schools. I am getting stuck on the settings of the document root. My home directory for my domain is /webroot/fusionem Should the subdomains root domain be neath.port-talbot.schools.fusionembroidery.co.uk and the document root be public_html/

I have tried various options such as public_html/webroot/fusionem also put public_html/www (When I tried this my normal site comes up with this page is not available)

Any suggestions or help on this matter would be greatly appreciated as I need to get these scools up online ready for the busy period.
Thank you

Post by sbevan » Thu May 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Yes I have printed that off but still experiencing problems.

Post by koku » Thu May 01, 2014 9:41 pm

The document root of the subdomain should be the path where the default store is installed (the same document root as the default domain).

If you have done it, what kind of problems are you experiencing?

Also, I suggest to post a question in support section of the forum, because this is a post for a specific extension and probably not many people will see it.

Easy Multi-Store Extension
ACS Courier Vouchers for OpenCart 2, 3 & 4
Skroutz Smart Cart (Έξυπνο καλάθι) for OpenCart
Έλεγχος Εγκυρότητας Ελληνικού ΑΦΜ για OpenCart
Change the style of your OpenCart admin dashboard for free!

Post by silkplaster » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Hi, i'm just recently both a Easy multi store extension, in installation process i'm getting this message "Modification requires a unique ID code!" Version "OpenCart 2.0" where to get that code and where to put him. Thanks