Post by paul3point14 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Hi,

Can this be set to print out 2 of each invoice when printing them?

Post by crojo » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:52 am

Hi there,

Yes the extension can print the invoice twice via the settings

Post by vsdev » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:11 am

This extension is not working for me. Google cloud print is printing docs fine. I clicked confirm order while having google docs printer jobs open and the job never makes it to the cloud. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post by crojo » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Resolved.
Last edited by crojo on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by weepod » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:09 am

im getting an error when i click on print invoice

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare randomstring() (previously declared in /home2/website/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_sale_order.php:4375) in /home2/website/public_html/admin/controller/icache/files/randfunca.php on line 14

can some one please help.

and no matter what i try it will not print.

Post by crojo » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:09 am

That means you have the xml installed twice or you are trying to use the free mod and the auto print together. Please remove any other cloud print extension out of your vqmod folder.

For all help enquiries please email help@opencartchoice.com

Post by weepod » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:04 pm

thanks crojo, i done as you said and now i can print invoices when i click on it.

the issue i now have is that when i do a test order it will not print out on my printer.
the module is showing me my printer linked to to google account.

what would you suggest i do to solve this issue bud?

thanks again weepod

Post by crojo » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:37 am

excellent, Please send me access to your opencart admin account and ftp access with full permissions and I shall take a look for you it is more than likely a conflicting extension.

Post by weepod » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:33 pm

crojo wrote:excellent, Please send me access to your opencart admin account and ftp access with full permissions and I shall take a look for you it is more than likely a conflicting extension.

Hi again Crojo, i have just PMed you the info.

your support is 1st class

thanks again pod

Post by weepod » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Hi Crojo i have sent a second email bud

thanks again

Post by crojo » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:46 am

Hi Pod,

Everything is fixed and working 100%, as I suspected it was a conflicting extension. I have configured it so they both can work side by side.

Post by weepod » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:52 am

crojo wrote:Hi Pod,

Everything is fixed and working 100%, as I suspected it was a conflicting extension. I have configured it so they both can work side by side.
hi crojo, i cant thank you enough for the help and support.
but if anyone is thinking of buying and moduel made by crojo, buy buy buy.

thanks again bud

Post by jbskaggs » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:06 am

Hi I bought your extension but I get this error:

2014-06-20 15:56:20 - PHP Warning: file_get_contents(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /hermes/bosoraweb013/b1108/ipg.fatdaddyskaggscom/admin/controller/icache/files/printmachineclienta.php on line 25
2014-06-20 15:56:20 - PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://fatdaddyskaggs.com/catalog/contr ... fzb6a.html): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /hermes/bosoraweb013/b1108/ipg.fatdaddyskaggscom/admin/controller/icache/files/printmachineclienta.php on line 25

I don't know what to do to fix this error:)

Post by crojo » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:05 am

Hi there,

You need to ensure allow_url_fopen is set to 1 you may need to contact your host in order to do this, for all support matters please email help@opencartchoice.com

Post by rajkumar2086 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:30 pm

(Part 1 /3) @OpenCartChoice
I'm interested in this extension but my requirements are as follows
1. I'm gonna put up an online grocery store which might contain upwards of 30000 products
2. A customer might order upto 50 - 60 individual products at a time...
3. I'd like to integrate this on a regular A4 inkjet / laser printer but would like the extn to print like a receipt printer i.e. in columns (pls see pic http://tinypic.com/r/2vv2i53/8 )
4. If there are more products than it is possible to print on a sheet the information should flow onto a second sheet but following the same template but the bottom of the page should have page numbers like 1 of 2 and 2 of 2
(Part 1 / 2)
I do understand that this involves changes to the invoice tpl and needs a bit of work to generate barcode for products but Im asking you coz you already have developed the extensions for everything required and im sure it wouldn't be daunting task for you to put them all together into one and do a bit of work on the invoice template to put out an extension that could do the job.
Thanks
Raj
PS - This could be a most wanted requirement for many OC users and might become a runaway hit. So kindly instead of suggesting me a customizing offer / suggestion it would be great if you could put out an extension as it would help buyers get free upgrades in the future.

Post by crojo » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:56 am

Hi there,

Unfortunately this is not something I would like to do add to the extension as a "free upgrade", I am happy with the way it is at this time, if more existing and new customers want this kind of feature I would consider adding it, at this time it is not a high priority for the extension.

For all help or sales related enquiries please contact me directly on help@opencartchoice.com as I do not monitor the forums frequently.

Post by rajkumar2086 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:23 pm

I think you misunderstood me...(Maybe I used my words inappropriately)
I didnt ask you to offer this as a free upgrade but release an extension with all these features (paid / free - it is ur choice)
So that the buyer of the above mentioned extension would be able to get free updates of future upgrades to OC in general or if u find something is missing in the extension

Post by yegary » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:15 am

Just got his installed, and I am able to see my cloud printers, but where to set the timezone? and also when I try to place order, nothing print out, please help. thank you.

Post by crojo » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Hi there,
For all support related questions please contact help@opencartchoice.com with a description of your issue and access to your opencart admin account and ftp access to your server and the support team will be able to assist your quicker.

Post by easistudio » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:38 am

Just trying out the latest version of Uber Auto Print as it seems much advanced since I first purchased and tested it out.

Have a couple of questions.
crojo wrote:For the auto print when a customer makes an order is will use this template.

Code: Select all

catalog/view/theme/default/mail/order.tpl
Is this still the case that the layout and content is still using this file?

Also is anyone using this with an Epson TM-V receipt printer? Just wondered what are the optiimal settings as I seem to have wide left and right margins. The receipts are only 80mm wide so need to use as much of the width as possible.

Looks good though.