Post by Qphoria » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:32 am

lombrozo wrote:Great module thanks.

Is there a way to disable the product altogether if all of the options are out of stock?

Also, when the user clicks an option the main price is not updated (I have the options set to =), do I need your other mod for this or should it update it without?

Thanks!
Price update comes from my Options Price Update mod. Options boost doesn't do price updating on its own.
It also doesn't really filter stock. OpenCart by default hides out of stock options. To hide a product completely if all options are out of stock would be a separate, but doable mod.. if that is something you are after

OpenCart 2.0.x Mod Update Info

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by dj_hertz2000 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:19 am

Hi Qphoria

How are you mate?

Is it possible to place Specials for particular option only. if so, i am getting your ext right away!

Example product has 3 colours , RED, GREEn & BLUE. Normally all sell for $10

But only the GREEN is on Specials., GREEn sales for $2

Is this possible to configure..

Will this be compatible with the export import tool.

Thank you

Tesh
dj_hertz2000@yahoo.com

Post by Qphoria » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:13 pm

dj_hertz2000 wrote:Hi Qphoria

How are you mate?

Is it possible to place Specials for particular option only. if so, i am getting your ext right away!

Example product has 3 colours , RED, GREEn & BLUE. Normally all sell for $10

But only the GREEN is on Specials., GREEn sales for $2

Is this possible to configure..

Will this be compatible with the export import tool.

Thank you

Tesh
dj_hertz2000@yahoo.com

This is not possible with options boost but I will take note of this for "Uber Options for OpenCart 2.0" which will be the successor to Options Boost.

Administrator

Post by dj_hertz2000 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:58 pm

Thank you for your reply...When you have this..Ill get it then ..regards

Post by Nipplez » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:33 am

Any ETA when you'll have Uber Options for OC 2.0 ready?

Post by Qphoria » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:55 am

I would like to announce the successor to Options Boost for 2.0 called "Uber Options".
It combines the features from options boost, options price update, and many more including option "sku building" whereby you can have

Product (xyz)
- Red (rd1)
- Lrg (lgx)

and the sku will show as xyz-rd1-lgx in the cart and invoice

The demo is here:
http://demo20.unbannable.com/admin

Goto the Extension->Modules area and look for "Uber Options"
Points of note:
- Each tab at the top is an ala carte "submodule" that categorizes similar features together. The system is dynamic and can easily be expanded with future submodules. I currently have 3 submodules available: price, image, and sku. Many more planned and can be added at any time without loss to existing settings
- The "Globals" tab has settings that apply to all products as the default. All globals can be overridden from the individual product tabs as needed.
- Use the autocomplete input to add settings for individual products. The filter will only return products with select, image, radio, or checkbox options as those are currently the only supported ones.
- When you add a product, it will remove itself from the autocomplete list so it can't be added again
- Individual products will also have additional settings that are not applicable to globals.. like per option images and skus
- This page only controls uber options settings. The original product and option data is unaffected by the settings here. If you remove a product here, it doesn't actually remove the product. It will, however, reconcile the data on load so that it doesn't try to load orphaned values for a product or option that no longer exist.
- All fields save automatically over ajax when changed.
I would appreciate your feedback on the design and feature set.

Thanks!

Administrator

Post by tobisan » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:34 am

Is it compatible with 1.5.6.4 i see no mention of whether it is or isn't.

on a side note: If im just today starting to set up a store.
is it unwise of me to be using 1.5.6.4 - should I really be scrapping it and starting over with 2.0?

Post by Qphoria » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:54 am

1.5.x implies that is supports all 1.5 versions, including 1.5.6.4

Administrator

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:34 pm

tobisan wrote:is it unwise of me to be using 1.5.6.4 - should I really be scrapping it and starting over with 2.0?
Well, just make sure, not to scrap it, before you get a new Version to fully function. It's full of surprises, and very many fellows woke up with nothing but s scrapped system and DB, after trying to do it the opposite way ! :laugh:
Good Luck
Ernie

Ernie's OpenShop v.1.75 + OpenCart v.1.5.6.5 LIGHT Test Sites with free responsive Themes
http://www.bigmax.ch/shop/ - http://www.ebikes.li - http://www.ipc.li/shop/ - http://www.openshop.li/shop/

Guru Member

Location - Switzerland