I would like to announce the successor to Options Boost for 2.0 called "Uber Options".
It combines the features from options boost, options price update, and many more including option "sku building" whereby you can have
- Red (rd1)
- Lrg (lgx)
and the sku will show as xyz-rd1-lgx in the cart and invoice
The demo is here:
Goto the Extension->Modules area and look for "Uber Options"
Points of note:
- Each tab at the top is an ala carte "submodule" that categorizes similar features together. The system is dynamic and can easily be expanded with future submodules. I currently have 3 submodules available: price, image, and sku. Many more planned and can be added at any time without loss to existing settings
- The "Globals" tab has settings that apply to all products as the default. All globals can be overridden from the individual product tabs as needed.
- Use the autocomplete input to add settings for individual products. The filter will only return products with select, image, radio, or checkbox options as those are currently the only supported ones.
- When you add a product, it will remove itself from the autocomplete list so it can't be added again
- Individual products will also have additional settings that are not applicable to globals.. like per option images and skus
- This page only controls uber options settings. The original product and option data is unaffected by the settings here. If you remove a product here, it doesn't actually remove the product. It will, however, reconcile the data on load so that it doesn't try to load orphaned values for a product or option that no longer exist.
- All fields save automatically over ajax when changed.
I would appreciate your feedback on the design and feature set.