I've released its successor for OpenCart v1.5.x called "Options Boost".
Yes 1.5.x means that it works with 1.5.0, 1.5.1, 22.214.171.124, 1.5.2, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, etc .. hence the "x"
Demo Video here:
Details and Purchase information here:
Options Boost is a complete rewrite of Options Plus Redux, made to work with the new options system in 1.5.x
It also adds the features to additional option types. Now you can assign images to select boxes, checkboxes, and radio buttons.
Options Boost is an addon for opencart 1.5.x that adds additional features to the existing options system.
* SKU: Individual model/sku number for each option. Persists on cart page and throughout order and invoicing.
* Info: short misc info field about the option. Hover over the image to see text
* Image: an image to sit next to the option. Click image to thickbox enlarge
* Uses vQmod for core changes
* Includes vQmod script to support the Import/Export Excel mod (by JNeuhoff) - COMING SOON
* Ability to add current options to multiple product(s) simultaneously.
* Is designed to be expanded with more options in the future.
* Added additional price prefixes aside from (+) and (-):
(%) will price the option based off the percentage of the product price
(*) is product price * option price
(=) uses option price for item price instead of adding to product price. Product price is ignored
* Option shows qty next to value
* Option image shown in cart.