Post by OC2PS » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:49 pm

Go to Extension page

Purpose
Use Mandrill App to increase deliverability of your emails!

Mandrill App runs on the same infrastructure as that powers MailChimp, and is created by the same company.

Three use cases:
  • If you use MailChimp for your marketing emails/ newsletters, using Mandrill is a no-brainer. You get Mandrill quota, you use the same log in, and you reap the benefits.
  • Some hosting provider don't allow to use SMTP or PHP mail() function. If that's your problem, Mandrill is the solution.
  • Your mail send works okay, but you want to increase deliverability.
This extension adds Mandrill integration to your opencart system. The setup is simple and looks just like mail and SMTP. But the mail is actually sent via Mandrill/MailChimp servers.

Installation v 2.9+ and Update
  • Extract/Unzip the archive you downloaded.
  • Upload the contents of the "upload" folder to your OpenCart root (e.g. via cPanel File Manager, FTP, SFTP, etc)[/code]
  • Access your Opencart Admin and go to

Code: Select all

Extensions > Modifications
    and click on the blue Refresh button (top right corner).
Setup Frequently Asked Questions
  1. Does this extension work with my theme? Yes! This is a backend extension and has no frontend footprint. So doesn't matter which theme you use.
  2. Does this extension work with Journal 2 theme? Yes! This is a backend extension and has no frontend footprint. So doesn't matter which theme you use.
  3. Does this extension work with OpenCart 3.x? Yes.
  4. Does this extension work with OpenCart 1.x/2.x? No. And no plans either.
  5. Where can I get the Mandrill API Key? Log into your Mandrill App account and visit the Settings page. Click on

Code: Select all

SMTP and API info
    . Click "New API Key to create an API key.
  6. Mail is not being sent out To prevent SPAM, and maintain good status, Mandrill asks you to add and verify your sending domain to your Mandrill account. Make sure your OpenCart shop owner email's domain is added to Mandrill. Log into your Mandrill App account and visit the Sending Domains page. You will be able to add and verify your domain there.
  7. I have an idea. Great! Post it as a reply to this thread.
  8. I am having a problem with this extension. Please click Get Support on this page.

OC2PS
OC 3.0.3.7, vQmod 2.6.2, Journal3 theme
Arcfesték, Csillámtetoválás, Henna
Check out: All my extensions | My FREE extensions

Location - Hungary