Post by synapseindia » Tue May 15, 2018 7:34 pm

We are happy to announce that "Deal Timer" extension has been released on Marketplace.
This extension allow customers to see timer on special products. Also customer can see timer on Product details page, category page, search page , special product page, latest module, featured module , special module. All the setting can be manage by admin panel. Only Deal timer can be visible wherever admin set from back-end..

Main advantages of this extension -
  • Easy to install, just need to use inbuilt feature of OpenCart - OCMOD (Extension Installer).
  • Customers can see the best deals with a countdown timer. .
  • Attract customer by showing timer on Homepage Modules such as Lates, Featured, Special.
  • Customer can view the timer on special products to check the best deal and their availability.
Click here to view full feature or download in free. - https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=34070

Post by motoristn1 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:27 pm

Works only with Default Template. I have a free Materialize theme that I downloaded from here, but it does not work on it.
What needs to change to do it that be work? :-[
I use Opencart 3.0.2.0

internetpharmacydir.com

Post by synapseindia » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:53 pm

Yes this extension is work on default template as it has been created for opencart standard for all version .
We will help to fix the same for you on Materialize theme . Kindly contact on [url=mailto:bdm@synapseindia.com]bdm@synapseindia.com[/url] for commercial support.

Thanks