Post by superbrands » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:12 pm

IMPORTANT: THIS IS NOT AN ORDINARY OPENCART EXTENSION! YOU STILL CAN INSTALL IT ON YOUR CURRENT LIVE STORE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, BUT IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED. FRESH OPENCART INSTALLS IS RECOMMENDED. IF YOU NEED AN ARTICLE/BLOG/NEWS SYSTEM, PLEASE USE MY MWP ARTICLE SYSTEM PRO INSTEAD.

OpenCart-based Web Application: News Portal is an OpenCart extension. By installing this extension, you as the website owner can run an OpenCart-based news portal website.

FEATURES

- Manage Article, Article Categories, and Article Source (optional)

- Manage Classified Ads (review, approve or disapprove)

- Top Up System

- Bonus theme: the_washington_post.

I will add more themes. No guarantee, but I will do my best.

ARTICLES

a. Article Categories

It is unlimited. Article Categories will be placed in Top position (optional) and Side Push Menu position (all of them/mandatory ; top level category only)

b. Articles

You can post unlimited articles.

c. Article Sources

If you take an article from other news portal site, you can put the original resource of that article.

d. Modules

Available modules: Article List (Latest and Most Read), Article by Category, Headlines (article headlines and category headlines)

MONETIZE NEWS PORTAL WEBSITE

One of the best feature of this extension is its Classified Ads feature. You can monetize the news portal website by selling ad slots.

CLASSIFIED ADS

a. Top Up System

Customers must have sufficient balance in their account to be able to post a paid ad. If their account balance is insufficient, the posted ad cannot be approved.

b. Ad Pricing

It is category-based pricing. Each Classified Ad Category has its own price. For example:

Real Estate ($4.99 per day) --> Any ad posted in this category (Real Estate) has price $4.99 per day. The ad will be put in the Real Estate category only.

Real Estate > Home for Sale ($4.99 per day) --> Any ad posted in this category (Home for Sale) has price $4.99 per day. The ad will be put in the Real Estate and Home for Sale category.

Real Estate > Home for Rent ($2.99 per day) --> Any ad posted in this category (Home for Rent) has price $4.99 per day. The ad will be put in the Real Estate and Home for Rent category.

DEMO

http://newsportal.bukausahaonline.com

You can get the extension here:

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=28360

If you have any suggestions, questions, find any bugs, or feature request, please feel free to contact me via email: rio.yudistira@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Rio

"For us, OpenCart is not 'just' a shopping cart. OpenCart is bigger than that. We bring OpenCart to the next level."

Produk:
- Toko Online - Toko Online Dropshipper - Toko Online Marketpace - Online Directory - Digital Marketplace - Property & Business Listings - News Portal - Corporate Website - Social Network

Info: http://www.bukausahaonline.com