Post by JIMSLITA » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:07 am

Thanks i2Paq - no problem really. I did have a route around in the xml but couldn't see where the problem could be resolved as far as the Parcel tracking was concerned and it was more important to me so I left it there!

I'll check back in case someone else got them playing together :-)

Jim

OC v 1.5.4 with alot of tweaks,exts & mods.

Post by kelemvor » Sat May 11, 2013 2:44 am

Does anyone else have a problem with the pop up box flickering like crazy? When I mouse over the little icon. the data window pops up and goes away really fast. I have to move the cursor a bit to other parts of the icon to try to get it to stop. Really annoying if there's a way to fix this.

It happens on multiple PCs with Firefox. Doesn't seem to happen in Chrome.

Post by i2Paq » Sat May 11, 2013 3:33 am

kelemvor wrote:Does anyone else have a problem with the pop up box flickering like crazy? When I mouse over the little icon. the data window pops up and goes away really fast. I have to move the cursor a bit to other parts of the icon to try to get it to stop. Really annoying if there's a way to fix this.

It happens on multiple PCs with Firefox. Doesn't seem to happen in Chrome.
I have this sometimes to.

No idea where it is coming from but it looks related to something in the background.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by kelemvor » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:26 am

So I had this mod working a while ago. I just brought up my Orders screen and it's full of huge errors at the top. I don't know what changed but I assume something happened that it's not compatible any more.

I attached the junk that shows up at the top of the Orders page.

I also get a huge error type thing when I mouseover the various icons as well.

If anyone has any idea how I can fix this, that'd be great.

Thanks!

Post by kelemvor » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:42 am

SO upon taking a closer look, the code that shows up at the top of the screen is code from the VQMod file in the section that says:
<operation>
<search position="before" offset="1"><![CDATA[
?>
]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
/* webme - Orders AT-A-GLANCE - mod - start */

It seems that it's not seeing it as code and it just displaying it on the screen directly. Hmm.

Post by kelemvor » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:57 am

Ok, so you can disregard my other posts. Something I installed (my guess is the Apsona reporting thing) added a line to the top of my orders.php page so the VQMod was getting confused. I just added the index="2" to the above search line so it'd skip the added line and just run on the item it should have been.

Post by i2Paq » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:48 pm

kelemvor wrote:Ok, so you can disregard my other posts. Something I installed (my guess is the Apsona reporting thing) added a line to the top of my orders.php page so the VQMod was getting confused. I just added the index="2" to the above search line so it'd skip the added line and just run on the item it should have been.
Sorry, just did not noticed you post.

Same here, I have an other vQmod that modifies the same part of code At-A-Glance does, so I had to combine the 2.

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by kelemvor » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:18 am

Howdy,

I have a problem with this extension. The icons show up fine in the admin panel, but when I mouseover them, I get a Page not Found error in the pop up box. Anyone know what it's looking for to create the page? Not sure if I somehow deleted something or what.

Post by kelemvor » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:24 am

Here's a screenshot of the error i get in case it helps.

Attachments

glance.jpg

glance.jpg (122.13 KiB) Viewed 7366 times

Post by i2Paq » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:52 pm

kelemvor wrote:Howdy,

I have a problem with this extension. The icons show up fine in the admin panel, but when I mouseover them, I get a Page not Found error in the pop up box. Anyone know what it's looking for to create the page? Not sure if I somehow deleted something or what.
What version of OpenCart?

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by kelemvor » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:11 pm

I'm using 1.5.5.1. I figured out my problem though. I had to modify somce of the searches to add an index due to a previous problem I was having. I fixed that problem and missed one of the indexes when I changed them back. It's working now.

On a side note, you should add a download link for 1.5.5.1 to the extension page. The only difference is two lines that say:
$this->load->language('common/home');
$this->load->language('sale/order');

Need to get changed to:
$this->language->load('common/home');
$this->language->load('sale/order');

I think I found out about it because someone posted it in the comments on the extension page.

Post by i2Paq » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:53 pm

kelemvor wrote:I'm using 1.5.5.1. I figured out my problem though. I had to modify somce of the searches to add an index due to a previous problem I was having. I fixed that problem and missed one of the indexes when I changed them back. It's working now.

On a side note, you should add a download link for 1.5.5.1 to the extension page. The only difference is two lines that say:
$this->load->language('common/home');
$this->load->language('sale/order');

Need to get changed to:
$this->language->load('common/home');
$this->language->load('sale/order');

I think I found out about it because someone posted it in the comments on the extension page.
I've just updated this extension to work with 1.5.5.x and higher.

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by Tech_JA » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:19 pm

kelemvor wrote:Does anyone else have a problem with the pop up box flickering like crazy? When I mouse over the little icon. the data window pops up and goes away really fast. I have to move the cursor a bit to other parts of the icon to try to get it to stop. Really annoying if there's a way to fix this.
I have the same problem with OC 1.5.5.1 and Firefox V.22. how can I fixed this error?

Post by Stoto » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:59 pm

JIMSLITA wrote:Thanks i2Paq - no problem really. I did have a route around in the xml but couldn't see where the problem could be resolved as far as the Parcel tracking was concerned and it was more important to me so I left it there!

I'll check back in case someone else got them playing together :-)

Jim
I have Gob33's Parcel Tracing Service installed on Opencart 1.5.4.1, I was getting the same error as you & this is how I resolved it. I am no coder, but this worked for me...

Edit "vqmod_moduloom_package_tracking.xml"

Replace these lines-

Code: Select all

<search position="after"><![CDATA[
        	$this->data['histories'][] = array(
      ]]></search>
With this-

<search position="after" index="1"><![CDATA[
      ]]></search>
Replace these lines-

<search position="before"><![CDATA[
      ]]></search>
With this-

<search position="before" index="1"><![CDATA[
      ]]></search>
Replace these lines-

<search position="after"><![CDATA[
			$this->data['column_remaining'] = $this->language->get('column_remaining');
      ]]></search>
With this-

<search position="after" index="1"><![CDATA[
			$this->data['column_remaining'] = $this->language->get('column_remaining');
      ]]></search>
Actually no need to replace all lines, just need to add "index" to avoid them clashing in the vqmod...hope this helps...:)

Post by Stoto » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:14 pm

On my site within the "Shop Comments" pop-up box, the comments coming from Admin are being wrapped in <p> tags. For example this is what I am getting;-

<p>
Test Admin comment, blah blah blah </p>

I am using Opencart 1.5.4.1

I have tried to to resolve this but don't really have a clue...Its not a really big deal, but anybody have a fix or solution?

Post by SXGuy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Some issues with this mod and hopefully you can fix it, as its exactly what i need.

OC 1.5.6 using Internet Explorer 9

First issue, when theres no order history (i.e when you havent ticked notify customer and updated payment status) the order history popup displays "undefined variable glance_order_history at line 1

Second issue. when editing/inserting a new customer, region/state dropdown is empty. Also when inserting/editing an order, region/state dropdown is empty.

Third Issue, When editing/inserting a new order, customer address dropdown does not populate fields.

Forth Issue, When you start to type a customer name when inserting an order, auto complete shows at the very top left corner of the page and not underneath the name input box.

And finally, At a glance itself, does not work unless I.E is in compatability mode.

Google Chrome "seems" to work though.

Post by dtblingerie » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:12 am

Upgraded to Opencart 1.5.6.1 - worked fine before; however, having a dashboard issue now. It shows the headline "Latest 10 orders", space, "Latest 5 returns", space, then a line, then the first order (instead of showing the order information directly under latest 10 orders.)
example.png

Screenshot of the problem - example.png (12.35 KiB) Viewed 5745 times

Any ideas?

DTB Lingerie ~ Stop in for a look...we dare you.

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:03 am

SXGuy wrote:.... when theres no order history, i.e when you havent ticked notify customer and updated payment status, the order history popup displays "undefined variable glance_order_history at line 1
OK, I had a similar problem, so, I just fastdraw-added this:

<?php if (!empty($glance_order_history)) { ?>
>>>>>>>>>FILE CONTENT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<?php } ?>
to the 'webmeAdminComments.tpl' like shown below,

kind of, embedding the Content into a PHP 'IF'-Routine, checking, if the 'File' is not empty.

<?php if (!empty($glance_order_history)) { ?>
<h2 style="margin: 0;color:#FFF;background-color:#B90.....
          </tbody>
          <?php } ?>
        </table>
        <?php } ?>
</div>
 <?php } ?>
otherways, nothing is displayed. ( Exept for, whatever embedd's the RESULT in some kind of Frame, defined earlier in the page-building process, as explained below...)

At least, this avoids an Error Message, if, i.E. no Comments, Content, or whatever, exists. I had this specifically in >>POS<< Sales.
There is no >>ELSE-routine<< , implemented in this mod, so, it will NOT present anything INSTEAD...

EXEPT:::

It still 'produces' a small line, it's probably a (minor) JavaScript issue but, at least, I have no more (notable) Error Messages in the Section, when sales exist with no Comments. I cut the Image below into 2 Pieces to place it here, The JS(?)-Frameline is seen in ONE Line only, actually. The Image below it, displays, how it should be.

Another way would be, not to display a Link-PIC, if the Content is empty, just like done in the 'middle' Section, where User Comments are displayed by such a Link-Image only, if they exist. I checked on this, but since 'multiple INFOS' are placed/presented in the (third) Section, a filter, like built-in in to present/hide the 'middle' Link-image, cannot be placed, exept one would 'define/create' an additional 'Section' for that purpose only. What a pitty..

---

Another little Info. To do all this testing, I had to 'enlarge' the Range from 10 to 20 visibly Entries, because I only found 2 such (Error-)Sales within the last 10 Entries, and I 'inserted' Content in BOTH of them already, before doing further Tests. So, after unsuccessfully trying to change this value >>$limit = 10<< in several Files, I found the VALUE in the

>>admin/controller/common/home.tpl<<

$data = array(
			'sort'  => 'o.date_added',
			'order' => 'DESC',
			'start' => 0,
			'limit' => 10
		);
and changed it to

'limit' => 20
I leave it this way or enlarge it even more...

Actually, such rather POPULAR 'Options' should/could generally (easy) be made adjustable from somewhere in the Admin Section, this would not 'make' the software much larger (or slower). It takes ONE Variable, instead of an absolute Number !!! Or then, i missed something somewhere...

Be aware: My Fix could be done better, actually, an IF/ELSE Routine to >check for content< would be required 'one step' earlier in the process. It's a rather minor Mod for someone, familiar with that stuff. Therefore, be aware, it's just a bad, but working, Newbie by Luck FIX, no real Solution!

Ernie
Opencart v.1.7 (OC v.1.5.6.1-2-3-4)
ipc.li/shop/

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Gruffalo » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:41 am

Hi Ernie,

I'm new to OC and would love to use this extension, but have the same problem you encountered - can you clarify where you have inserted your code snippet in the webmeAdminComments.tpl file?

Cheers

Post by BriteLightLEDs2014 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:22 am

Could i have some help please, when i go to use at a glance for the product details i get the following error

internal Server Error