Post by jodyho » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:48 am

Hi Q,

Thanks for sharing this mod, I use OC1.5.6.4 and tried to install both,but none of them works. I use Ajax Quick checkout, is it compatible? It still keeps generating the single temp order ID, I just simply uploaded the file to vqmod/xml folder, what else shall I do?

I look forward to your reply. Thanks

Jody

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Qphoria » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:20 am

jodyho wrote:Hi Q,

Thanks for sharing this mod, I use OC1.5.6.4 and tried to install both,but none of them works. I use Ajax Quick checkout, is it compatible? It still keeps generating the single temp order ID, I just simply uploaded the file to vqmod/xml folder, what else shall I do?

I look forward to your reply. Thanks

Jody
if it generates a "single temp" then that means it works. But some checkout systems don't generate the id until after you hit confirm so it might not even be necessary.

OpenCart 2.0.x Mod Update Info

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by OnNets » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:29 pm

Hi,

Sorry. Just asking here in case someone knows. I am using Journal2 Quick Checkout. Do I need this file?

Thanks.
Onnets

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:22 pm

OnNets wrote:Hi,

Sorry. Just asking here in case someone knows. I am using Journal2 Quick Checkout. Do I need this file?

Thanks.
Onnets
It's a personal preference. Only you can decide if you want to create the single temp order ID or not.

Image
https://www.evolvewebhost.com
Unhappy with your current host? We can migrate your account today (usually for no fee)! Visit our website and signup and we'll take care of the rest!
24/7/365 support
Image


User avatar

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 pm
Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by OnNets » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:59 pm

EvolveWebHosting wrote:It's a personal preference. Only you can decide if you want to create the single temp order ID or not.
Yes, I know this. I want to use this but just as Q said:
Qphoria wrote:But some checkout systems don't generate the id until after you hit confirm so it might not even be necessary.
So, my question is does Journal2 Quickcheckout need this files?

Thanks.
onnets

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Qphoria » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:36 pm

OnNets wrote: So, my question is does Journal2 Quickcheckout need this files?

Thanks.
onnets
You don't need this with journal2 checkout. They don't update the order id until you hit the final confirm button.

OpenCart 2.0.x Mod Update Info

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by OnNets » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:51 pm

Qphoria wrote:You don't need this with journal2 checkout. They don't update the order id until you hit the final confirm button.
Thanks Q for the clarification.

onnets

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by hemssarda » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:48 pm

i am also facing same issue do you have any coding for oc Version 2.1.0.2 , if any please share

Thank You

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:45 pm

Post by Qphoria » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:40 pm

hemssarda wrote:i am also facing same issue do you have any coding for oc Version 2.1.0.2 , if any please share

Thank You
Same issue as who?

OpenCart 2.0.x Mod Update Info

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by BOBKIM7080 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:47 am

If customer
change mind at paypal page.
go back to my site and empty cart
select different product and checking out.
step1 ~step5 works but can not ending "step6" because it disappeared.

2016-04-20 20:42:35 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: order_id in /home/specsand/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_model_checkout_order.php on line 60
2016-04-20 20:42:35 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: order_id in /home/specsand/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_model_checkout_order.php on line 65
2016-04-20 20:42:35 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: order_id in /home/specsand/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_model_checkout_order.php on line 78
2016-04-20 20:42:35 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: order_id in /home/specsand/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_model_checkout_order.php on line 81

User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:53 am


Post by Qphoria » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:27 am

BOBKIM7080 wrote:If customer
change mind at paypal page.
go back to my site and empty cart
select different product and checking out.
step1 ~step5 works but can not ending "step6" because it disappeared.

2016-04-20 20:42:35 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: order_id in /home/specsand/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_model_checkout_order.php on line 60
2016-04-20 20:42:35 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: order_id in /home/specsand/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_model_checkout_order.php on line 65
2016-04-20 20:42:35 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: order_id in /home/specsand/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_model_checkout_order.php on line 78
2016-04-20 20:42:35 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: order_id in /home/specsand/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_model_checkout_order.php on line 81

What version of OpenCart? And what version of the mod?

OpenCart 2.0.x Mod Update Info

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by BOBKIM7080 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:44 am

OC Version 1.5.6
Dynamic Version

User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:53 am


Post by spirit » Mon May 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Hi Qphoria.

This improvement developed by you, is it included in the latest OC version as default or not yet?
If the answer is not, is there any chance to do it?

Thank you man.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Qphoria » Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 am

spirit wrote:Hi Qphoria.

This improvement developed by you, is it included in the latest OC version as default or not yet?
If the answer is not, is there any chance to do it?

Thank you man.
It will never be included in the core.

OpenCart 2.0.x Mod Update Info

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by snappyfish » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:41 pm

Does this work with journal theme when using there one page checkout?

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:36 am

Post by rasheedraj » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:50 pm

how can i prevent Missing Orders in Opencart 2.3.0.2

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by ianhaney » Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 am

Hi Qphoria

I am looking at using your extension viewtopic.php?t=9192 that stops the regeneration of the order id's if a websites visitor can't make their mind up and keeps going back to either look for more products or decide to not complete the order but just want to confirm that your extension will work on opencart 2.0.3.1 using a custom theme and also will not mess the website up and only use a complete order id number once paid and redirected back to the order success page so if they keep refreshing the checkout confirm page or go back to a product then to the checkout confirm page, it won't generate another order id number, it's only because now and again I test the clients site and do a test order but it counts my test order and gives it a order id number even though I cancel the order when I get to the payment hosted page and not complete payment and either close the site or press back on the browser

Sorry also does it work for guest checkouts

Hope to hear from you

Thank you in advance

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests