Post by pavothemes » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Dear Mate!

I Would like to share you Free Theme and Pavo Framework:
"
Pav Bike Store is a highly configurable Opencart theme with lots of built-in functionality .

This Opencart Theme uses MegaMenu that allows you to create very flexible menu system with columns, menu icon, or a module content. The homepage is impressed with responsive slideshow, that looks great in every devices like mobile or tablet. Pav Bike Store Opencart Theme supports HTML5, CSS3. It is a super interactive and engaging Opencart theme perfect for Sport Store, Bike Store, Fashion Store, or Hightech Store.
"

Detail and Download here: http://www.pavothemes.com/opencart-them ... theme.html

Or download in Extensions Opencart:
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... pavothemes

Guides: http://www.pavothemes.com/guides/pav_bikestore/
Any suggestions please let me know here

Thanks

Great Fan Of Opencart Theme Development. Check My Work at PavoThemes.Com

Location - Ha Noi, VietNam

Post by zhungwong » Tue May 14, 2013 6:18 pm

how to modify the Pav MegaMenu?
I changed the name on Pav MegaMenu but it doesn't work

Post by ameenullah » Thu May 23, 2013 1:17 am

hello Pavo themes

thanks for this beautiful theme. First i installed it in my local windows system. It was working fine. Later when i copied the db and files to online server, it shows notice and warnings.

Code: Select all

Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 1085 of 4629 bytes in /homepages/bikeshop/index.php on line 63

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/bikeshop/index.php:63) in /homepages/bikeshop/system/library/session.php on line 11Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /homepages/bikeshop/index.php:63) in /homepages/bikeshop/system/library/session.php on line 11Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/bikeshop/index.php:63) in /homepages/bikeshop/index.php on line 176Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/bikeshop/index.php:63) in /homepages/bikeshop/system/library/currency.php on line 45
How can i clear this notice and warnings. Also i am unable to login inside the admin panel. Awaiting your reply. Thanks.

Post by cosmicx » Fri May 24, 2013 2:40 am

Great theme, specially the menu. At first glance and use of the Pav Menu, it wasn't easy to setup. Please PM me for info, If I wanted to remove the link.

Post by zhungwong » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:38 am

I could only install the theme successfully by install the quickstart.
When I finish the install of Opencart and then install the theme but it always have problems.

Post by pavothemes » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:59 pm

O0 Yes Mate,

I have fixed some issues and improved new features , please download here http://www.pavothemes.com/opencart-them ... theme.html

Thanks

Great Fan Of Opencart Theme Development. Check My Work at PavoThemes.Com

Location - Ha Noi, VietNam

Post by sunster » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:20 am

Hey thanks for the awesome theme. Couple of questions:

- Whats the best way to resize the logo without affecting the responsive design?
- On the content slider, if i disable the thumbnails, they don't disable. It stays on screen but distorted?
- Since there is no option for a blue color, is there a way to change the megamenu color or add the blue color?
- And for the follow us icons, it would be great to have a email and rss icon also.

Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon

pavothemes wrote:O0 Yes Mate,

I have fixed some issues and improved new features , please download here http://www.pavothemes.com/opencart-them ... theme.html

Thanks
Last edited by sunster on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by sunster » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:59 am

Sorry, a few more issues but i posted them on the opencart extensions page.

Post by sunster » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:37 am

Nevermind, i fixed the issues myself

Post by jja » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:28 am

Hi
How i could adjust the size of the logo. I need it to be bigger then default logo

jja

Post by jja » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:40 am

Another isue. If i disable the pavmega menu then i have the default top menu. But when i create sucategories on any of top categories menu and when i hoover with mouse any of top menu category the subcategories doesn't apear. They appear only after a click but for a short time. Please can you post a solution

jja

Post by jja » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:22 am

And another issue:
If i have a category for example like this:
category1->subcategory1
->subcategory2
if i put a ROOT menu on pav menu and name it categoryname whch type is category and points towards category1. Then create another 2 menus in pavmega menu which point to subcategory1 and another to subcategory2 and they both have a Root of categoryname i see logical errors lets me explain.

IF i press on category name on top menu in the front end i can see that the categoryname has 2 submenus:subcategory1 and subcategory2 but if i press on either of those subcategories the logics of pav mega menu redirect me to subcategory i pointed out but the link of this page is wrong!!!
The link is HOME/subcategory and therefore the category on categories left menu is not being expanded.
The link has to be HOME/category1/subcategory.
How can i fix it?

jja

Post by din6 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:37 am

Very awesome theme!

Traslochi internazionali

Post by livewire » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:49 pm

i want to list the products in the categories instead of a grid. Although i set the display product mode to list in the theme panel, it still shows them in grids.

Can you please let me know how can i display the products as a list?

Post by davecook80 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:27 am

:banana: go banana

Location - Australia

Post by dunks » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:04 pm

This is Very nice theme, love it ! Beautiful !
Thanks

Ingat Gadget, Ingat DroidLime https://www.droidlime.com/

Location - Jakarta - Indonesia

Post by syednayab » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:41 am

THere doesnt seem to be end of issues for me...

Biggest problem i am facing with this theme is Megamenu, i doesnt respons to mouseover as shown in the demo..my website link is http://maycart.in

please help me ......i need to fix it urgently...

Life is a Gift! and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more......

Location - Mumbai India

Post by prashantweb2.0 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:59 pm

This is one of the best theme i have seen for opencart. But i am facing very serious issue with it, I tried to using richsnippet plugin with this theme but it didn't work, i tried @tiks rich snippet, GR rich snippet, Yotpo but none of these worked. I am very upset i want rich snippet to work with my site or i will have to remove this template :( please suggest what to do

Post by BmthWebDesign » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:59 pm

Did anyone manage to have a larger logo without any problems, could you direct me to the right class to change?

Is it this?
.row-fluid [class*="span"]:first-child

Can't figure out how to change it.

Post by andrei110384 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:33 pm

I changed span2 to just span and it shows the logo image in original size.

/public_html/catalog/view/theme/pav_bikestore/template/common/header.tpl

<div class="row-fluid">
<div class="span2">

to

<div class="row-fluid">
<div class="span">