Post by yl » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:28 am

I tried out this New paypal contribution and logged in as a customer. It worked fine from checking out to paying payment on Paypal page. (option: loggin paypal account or not).( I can see money in my Paypal account.) After payment process completed and led me back to site home page. Cart was still filled with the same items, even I logged out and back in. The items were existing in cart. Cart doesn't empty after checking out.

yl

Post by Qphoria » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:56 am

hmm some of that doesn't sound right. logging into to paypal through the payment form shouldn't show you your account to see money. you should only see the invoice.

Can you try again? If you see same problem please PM a link so that I may try it on your site.

Administrator

Post by yl » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:48 am

Q, I only see the invoice on my way out. great contri works smoothly. One thing bothers me that is cart not being empty. How to work it out?

yl

Post by Qphoria » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:02 am

it should clear, it works in rc6. maybe i missed a file in the contrib version. I need to see a link to your site to understand the problem

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Try getting the updated version of the contrib here:
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... tion_id=33

The newest link has some improvements that weren't in the version I had linked here on the forum

-EDIT- NM.. i see the problem. The contrib version is missing a fix from the RC6 version. I will update the contrib

The fix is to edit library/application/router.php
CHANGE:

Code: Select all

if (!strstr($path,'controller') && $this->config->get('url_alias')) { //normalize appended query on remastered URLs
TO:

Code: Select all

if (!strstr($path,'controller') && $this->config->get('[color=red]config_[/color]url_alias')) { //normalize appended query on remastered URLs
Last edited by Qphoria on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Administrator

Post by yl » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:29 am

Thank you! The cart went empty now. :D

yl