Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:22 am

SamirAria: This has nothing to do with the Export/Import tool. Rather, it looks like one of the many poorly designed OpenCart themes. Best thing to do is to get in touch with the author of that web theme.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by SamirAria » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:45 am

JNeuhoff wrote:SamirAria: This has nothing to do with the Export/Import tool. Rather, it looks like one of the many poorly designed OpenCart themes. Best thing to do is to get in touch with the author of that web theme.

Thank You, I have sent the mail to auther of this theme so letsee

have a nice time

Post by DiEx » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:51 am

Hi, I started to use OpenCart today and would like to thank you for your effort.
I spent all day try to figuring out how to solve this problem but it seems I had no luck, when I try to import a CSV (For PixMania Pro) I get an error stating "undefined variable: fileHandle in /home/uqoagmnets/public_html/shop/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Reader/CSV.php on line 147". I'm trying to import the clean CSV file sent me from PixMania but I still get this error, can you help me please?

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:50 am

DiEx: The Export/Import tool is for XLSX files, not for CSV files, and they require a certain format. Do an Export first to see the exact worksheet formats, and use them to overwrite with your own values before a sub-sequent Import.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Meeker » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:23 am

Hi JNeuhoff, your Product migration tool works great for 1.4.9.2 to the current version. Do you have one which migrates Orders and Customers as well? Many thanks...

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:35 am

Meeker wrote:Hi JNeuhoff, your Product migration tool works great for 1.4.9.2 to the current version. Do you have one which migrates Orders and Customers as well? Many thanks...
No, I don't have one for orders or customers. However, I have gone through a similar procedure using PHPMyAdmin in the past:
  • export old DB tables 'address', 'customer', and anything starting with 'order', to CSV files, including the heading line
  • export new DB tables 'address', 'customer', and anything starting with 'order', to CSV files, including the heading line
    (to get the new format)
  • copy/paste from old CSV to new CSV files
  • import back to new DB

Guru Member

Post by Meeker » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:57 am

Ok thanks, I will give that a go

Post by Meeker » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:50 pm

You really helped, I did almost all of it. But... I am having problems trying to import some order dates from an old Opencart installation (1.4.9.2). I can easily enough export and import the orders table across. However, the date_added and date_modified fields will not import correctly. For each of these, I get 30/11/-0001.

Any ideas, how I can get this information across?

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:32 am

Meeker wrote:You really helped, I did almost all of it. But... I am having problems trying to import some order dates from an old Opencart installation (1.4.9.2). I can easily enough export and import the orders table across. However, the date_added and date_modified fields will not import correctly. For each of these, I get 30/11/-0001.

Any ideas, how I can get this information across?
The dates need to be in 'yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss' format!

Guru Member

Post by rockandgothfootwear » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:11 pm

Help!!!

I keep getting an error 1242 on products, when i try to import products. i have also messaged you on your website. Please help ASAP.
Thanks Sarah

Post by Felixya » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:56 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:The Export/Import tool is now available from the usual OpenCart extensions section, or from
http://www.mhccorp.com/opencart/export-import-tool
Hello. I've installed the module and when i've tried to export my list of products i did not found any product in the xlsx file.
Can you help me with this problem?

Post by Felixya » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:05 am

JNeuhoff wrote:The Export/Import tool is now available from the usual OpenCart extensions section, or from
http://www.mhccorp.com/opencart/export-import-tool
I am using http://www.mhccorp.com/export-import-2 module and i can see any product in the xlsx file that i've uploaded. Can you help me with this problem? The OC version is 1.5.1.3.

Post by markjacks » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:51 am

Hi. I'd also like to ask please since I cannot find the resource for this. Is there a quick tutorial on using this? Image

Post by Casey03 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Hello,

I am having an issue with this module. While it looks to complete the import. Most of the data is not added. Can i get some support via here or IM?

OC Version 1.5.6.1

Thanks

Post by JohanKoers » Wed May 20, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi,

Ive posted something here http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=144991 regarding the import export tool.
Not sure ive posted in the right place, now see thread here for this tool.
Maybe someone can help.

Thanks!

Johan Koers

Location - Netherlands

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed May 20, 2015 5:01 pm

I anybody wants help, you have to be more specific in your error or problem description, which isn't the case for the last few posts. At the very least, post the following details:

- OpenCart version
- other extensions installed
- any entries in OpenCart's system/logs/error.txt
- any server error_log entries (ask webhost for it!)

Also, a precise description of the steps so others can reproduce the error condition.

Guru Member

Post by JohanKoers » Wed May 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Ok,

Its OC version 1.5.6.5

Extentions:
AdminBarAlwaysOnTop.xml
Coupon_Checkout.xml
Coupon Checkout
Image_Manager_Plus.xml
Inc_exc_BTW_prijs.xml
TZ_order_status_color.xml
VJK_leaseplan_admin.xml
VJK_leaseplan_catalog.xml
autocomplete_remover.xml
credit_invoice.xml
customer_account_icons_151x-155x.xml
dbassa_catalog_categories_to_information_pages.xml
edit_products_admin_products_list_155x-156x.xml
image_width_height_tags.xml
information_meta_description_keyword.xml
lessengine.xml
options_boost_batch_copy.xml
options_boost_vqmod.xml
options_price_update_redux.xml
Options Price Update Redux (vQmod Only Version)
pdf_invoice_default_theme.xml
pdf_invoice_pro.xml
product_count_true_disabling.xml
vqMod_faq.xml
vqmm_menu_shortcut.xml
vqmod_admin_filter_special.xml
vqmod_hide_availability_product_page.xml
vqmod_opencart.xml

There are no errors when exporting and importing.
When i do export and after it import the duplicate descriptions are there.
Have screenshot here http://nl.tinypic.com/r/v4ngx2/8

Location - Netherlands

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu May 21, 2015 9:14 pm

I am unable to reproduce your error on a standard OpenCart 2.0.x.

Please check the following error logs:

1) vqmod/logs

2) system/logs/error.log

3) your server's error_log
(ask webhost for it for the time you got this error)

4) system/logs/ocmod.log

Also, if that doesn't help, temporarily remove your other VQmods and/or OCmods and
then try it again, to narrow it down.

Guru Member

Post by zzzxxccvvv » Sat May 23, 2015 1:02 pm

Hello,

I have a question. Do you have any plan to enable adding "products downloads" to import/export tool?

Regards

Post by kvwlls » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:53 pm

Hi,

I've just installed this mod successfully on my 1.5.4 installation - great!

Went to install this on my 2.0 OC installation, and the following error appears:

Syntax error: unexpected token F

OK

Fatal error: call to undefined function ftp_connect() in / customers/e/5/5/mydomain.com/httpd.www/buy/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_extension_installer.php on line 292

Any ideas?