Post by OC2PS » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Go to Extension page

OpenCart has a somewhat weird and static way of dealing with the "login" issue. Users need to click on "My Account" to see Login/Register buttons. Consequently, irrespective of whether they are logged in or not, they always see only the "My Account" link on top - there is no indication at all whether they are logged in or not.

This is disconcerting in general, but is an actual problem for users with ADD or advanced age. Hence this extension.

This extension does something exceedingly simple. For logged in users, it replaces the "My Account" link anchor text with the logged in user's name, just like they would expect in GMail, etc. If they click on their name, they still go to the My Account page.

Installation v 3.0+ and Updates
  1. From OpenCart Admin > Extensions > Extensions Installer, upload the ocmod.zip file you have downloaded.
  2. After success message, go to OpenCart Admin > Extensions > Modifications, and click the Refresh button.
Frequently Asked Questions
  1. Does this extension work with my theme? It has been developed for OpenCart Default theme, and should work with most themes that use the same structure.
  2. Does this extension work with Journal 2 theme? Sometimes.
  3. Does this extension work with OpenCart 3.x? Yes.
  4. Where are the settings? There are none.
  5. I have an idea. Great! Post it as a reply to this thread.
  6. I am having a problem with this extension. Please click Get Support on this page.
If you need me to do a paid customization for your theme, PM me.

I hope you enjoy this extension. Please donate to enable me to maintain and further develop it.

OC2PS
OC 3.0.3.7, vQmod 2.6.2, Journal3 theme
Arcfesték, Csillámtetoválás, Henna
Check out: All my extensions | My FREE extensions

Location - Hungary