Post by xlin@abv.bg » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:40 am

Hi Opencart community,

A little bit about me: I have an e-commerce platform website, where I sell various types of products (around 6-7K). Moreover, I've been reading the OpenCart forums from a long time, but I've never posted or registered an account and now I need your advice/recommendation. It's my first post and despite that, I read the forum policies if I could make a mistake with the placement of the post and if I'm wrong, please notify me so, I can be better next time. Now to the point.

From the Subject line, you'll see that I use Opencart 2.2.0.0 OCMod and I need a recommendation about export/import tool that would let me export all my product catalog with the URLs of the images of the products. The reason that I want to that, besides that I need an import/export tool for any kind of purposes, I also really need it for Facebook remarketing ads where I have to import my product catalog with the image URLs from.

Can someone who has done that to assist/recommend me a tool that I can use, especially when it comes to Facebook.

I'm looking forward to your response.

Thank you and have a pleasant evening ahead.

M