Post by SV_Anurag » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:39 pm

Thanks JNeuhoff. The tool is working on 3.0.2.0. Your assistance is much appreciated.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:49 am

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:44 pm

Umpire_1 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:04 am
Just looking to follow up on my reply: viewtopic.php?f=119&t=131921&start=780#p713490

@JNeuhoff do you have any ideas what could have caused this to happen? I've tried reuploading my old system folders and that didn't work so I don't think it's anything to do with my language files.
I am simply unable to reproduce your error. If you send me a PM with your PHPMyAdmin, FTP and OpenCart login details then I can take a look at it.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Multilingual SEO * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Download Options * Free Download Buttons * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by radi8tor » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:57 am

I was not able to install this module using built in installer therefore copied all files manually and updated respective php files.
Modul loads properly but when exporting anything the xls files are 0 bytes in size.

Any suggestion on how to resolve it?

Version: 3.0.2.0

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:21 pm

User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by radi8tor » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:54 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:32 am
Sorry, I am unable to reproduce your error.
Can you help me with package installer error below?

Attachments

2018-03-05_8-51-19.jpg

2018-03-05_8-51-19.jpg (283.72 KiB) Viewed 1855 times


New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by nPoXoDuMeTC » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:46 pm

Hello, friends!

I just install "Export/Import Tool", and I want to try some export of my product to PC. Right now I have only one. So, I select a "Products", "Category" in what product is. Press the button "Export" and I have error 500. What can it be? I realy don't understand.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by wackyracer8 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:45 am

Hi, I'm trying to copy customers from OC Version 1.5.6.4 to OC Version 3.0.2.0. When I do this I get the following errors in the error log file...

2018-03-09 19:35:52 - Export/Import: Invalid header in the Customers worksheet
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - Export/Import: Invalid header in the Addresses worksheet
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: The Twig_Autoloader class is deprecated since version 1.21 and will be removed in 2.0. Use Composer instead. in /foldername/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_template_Twig_Autoloader.php on line 12
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: Using Twig_Autoloader is deprecated since version 1.21. Use Composer instead. in foldername/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_template_Twig_Autoloader.php on line 30
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: The Twig_Function_Function class is deprecated since version 1.12 and will be removed in 2.0. Use Twig_SimpleFunction instead. in foldername/system/library/template/Twig/Function/Function.php on line 13
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: The Twig_Function class is deprecated since version 1.12 and will be removed in 2.0. Use Twig_SimpleFunction instead. in foldername/system/library/template/Twig/Function.php on line 12
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: Passing a name as a first argument to the Twig_Environment::addFunction method is deprecated since version 1.21. Pass an instance of "Twig_SimpleFunction" instead when defining function "staticCall". in foldername/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php on line 1100
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: Using an instance of "Twig_Function_Function" for function "staticCall" is deprecated since version 1.21. Use Twig_SimpleFunction instead. in foldername/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php on line 1365
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: Using Twig_Autoloader is deprecated since version 1.21. Use Composer instead. in foldername/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_template_Twig_Autoloader.php on line 30
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: Passing a name as a first argument to the Twig_Environment::addFunction method is deprecated since version 1.21. Pass an instance of "Twig_SimpleFunction" instead when defining function "staticCall". in foldername/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php on line 1100
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: Using an instance of "Twig_Function_Function" for function "staticCall" is deprecated since version 1.21. Use Twig_SimpleFunction instead. in foldername/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php on line 1365
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: Using Twig_Autoloader is deprecated since version 1.21. Use Composer instead. in foldername/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_template_Twig_Autoloader.php on line 30
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: Passing a name as a first argument to the Twig_Environment::addFunction method is deprecated since version 1.21. Pass an instance of "Twig_SimpleFunction" instead when defining function "staticCall". in foldername/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php on line 1100
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: Using an instance of "Twig_Function_Function" for function "staticCall" is deprecated since version 1.21. Use Twig_SimpleFunction instead. infoldername/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php on line 1365
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: Using Twig_Autoloader is deprecated since version 1.21. Use Composer instead. in foldername/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_template_Twig_Autoloader.php on line 30
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: Passing a name as a first argument to the Twig_Environment::addFunction method is deprecated since version 1.21. Pass an instance of "Twig_SimpleFunction" instead when defining function "staticCall". in foldername/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php on line 1100
2018-03-09 19:35:52 - PHP Unknown: Using an instance of "Twig_Function_Function" for function "staticCall" is deprecated since version 1.21. Use Twig_SimpleFunction instead. in /foldername/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php on line 1365

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri May 13, 2011 1:15 am

Post by Umpire_1 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:11 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:44 pm
Umpire_1 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:04 am
Just looking to follow up on my reply: viewtopic.php?f=119&t=131921&start=780#p713490

@JNeuhoff do you have any ideas what could have caused this to happen? I've tried reuploading my old system folders and that didn't work so I don't think it's anything to do with my language files.
I am simply unable to reproduce your error. If you send me a PM with your PHPMyAdmin, FTP and OpenCart login details then I can take a look at it.
No worries, got it working with a fresh install.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:42 am

Post by asalanmor » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Hi all,

I've installed the plugin on Opencart 1.5.6 and set up the correct permissions etc. but when I try to run an export I receive the error: "Undefined index: meta_title". Can anyone shed any light on why this might be or suggest any resolution please?

Thanks in advance,
Sean

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by ID_Interactive » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:15 pm

Hi.

I have little problem with this addon. First of all - I can't install this addon automatically, so I install this manually (FTP). Second of all - when I try import a .xlsx file with products, addon redirects to OpenCart search error.

I put link to images to show you, what's happening.

Export/Import error images - Google Drive

If you want a code from .htaccess or something else - please reply, because I need this addon fully worked.

Thanks and sorry for my bad English :)

Kamil Korczyk.


Posts

Joined
Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:55 am

Post by radi8tor » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:42 am

When trying to use export on OC 3.0.2.0 the following error is displayed in log:

2018-04-05 21:07:44 - PHP Warning: realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/www/clients/client1649/web5653:/usr/share/php/) in /home/www/clients/client1649/web5653/web/system/library/export_import/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/File.php on line 178
2018-04-05 21:07:44 - PHP Warning: tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/www/clients/client1649/web5653:/usr/share/php/) in /home/www/clients/client1649/web5653/web/system/library/export_import/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 190

The Excel file has 0 bytes size.

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Noone » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:30 am

Are there any plans to import|export Manufacturers?

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:07 am

Post by jalgerjr » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:24 pm

Brand new install of Opencart 1.5.6 (not using new versions for a reason) + Brand New Install of Import/Export. Something wrong with Excel2007.php on line 88 Here is the error:

2018-04-11 0:18:06 - PHP Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in /home3/paradise/public_html/mainetrailertags.com/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Reader/Excel2007.php on line 88
2018-04-11 0:18:06 - PHP Warning: simplexml_load_string(): application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet in /home3/paradise/public_html/mainetrailertags.com/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Reader/Excel2007.php on line 88
2018-04-11 0:18:06 - PHP Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /home3/paradise/public_html/mainetrailertags.com/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Reader/Excel2007.php on line 88
2018-04-11 0:18:07 - Export/Import: Invalid header in the Products worksheet

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:26 am

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:02 am

Do an Export first, to see the exact format of the 'Products' worksheet. Your must have been in a wrong format, e.g. wrong or missing columns.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Multilingual SEO * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Download Options * Free Download Buttons * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:06 am

radi8tor wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:42 am
When trying to use export on OC 3.0.2.0 the following error is displayed in log:

2018-04-05 21:07:44 - PHP Warning: realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/www/clients/client1649/web5653:/usr/share/php/) in /home/www/clients/client1649/web5653/web/system/library/export_import/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/File.php on line 178
See here on what to do. You may have to ask your webhost to remove this base_dir restriction.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Multilingual SEO * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Download Options * Free Download Buttons * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:10 am

Noone wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:30 am
Are there any plans to import|export Manufacturers?
Not at the moment. Though if during an Import of a product it uses an unknown manufacturer, a new manufacturer will automatically be created and added to the DB.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Multilingual SEO * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Download Options * Free Download Buttons * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by Johnwilsons » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:53 am

2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Missing customer_ids in worksheet 'Customers'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Missing customer_groups in worksheet 'Customers'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Invalid store_id='1' used in worksheet 'Customers'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Invalid store_id='2' used in worksheet 'Customers'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Invalid store_id='3' used in worksheet 'Customers'!

ETC.

2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Undefined zone 'Noord Holland' for country 'Netherlands' used in worksheet 'Addresses'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Undefined zone 'Zuid Holland' for country 'Netherlands' used in worksheet 'Addresses'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Undefined zone 'Noord Brabant' for country 'Netherlands' used in worksheet 'Addresses'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Undefined zone 'Lansi-Suomen Laani' for country 'Finland' used in worksheet 'Addresses'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Undefined country 'France' used in worksheet 'Addresses'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Undefined zone 'St Saviour' for country 'Guernsey' used in worksheet 'Addresses'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Undefined zone 'Lapin Lanani' for country 'Finland' used in worksheet 'Addresses'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - PHP Unknown: The Twig_Autoloader class is deprecated since version 1.21 and will be removed in 2.0. Use Composer instead. in /home/sites/5a/d/d55a660fe5/public_html/system/library/template/Twig/Autoloader.php on line 12
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - PHP Unknown: Using Twig_Autoloader is deprecated since version 1.21. Use Composer instead. in /home/sites/5a/d/d55a660fe5/public_html/system/library/template/Twig/Autoloader.php on line 30

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:46 am

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:37 pm

Johnwilsons wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:53 am
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Missing customer_ids in worksheet 'Customers'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Missing customer_groups in worksheet 'Customers'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Invalid store_id='1' used in worksheet 'Customers'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Invalid store_id='2' used in worksheet 'Customers'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Invalid store_id='3' used in worksheet 'Customers'!

ETC.

2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Undefined zone 'Noord Holland' for country 'Netherlands' used in worksheet 'Addresses'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Undefined zone 'Zuid Holland' for country 'Netherlands' used in worksheet 'Addresses'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Undefined zone 'Noord Brabant' for country 'Netherlands' used in worksheet 'Addresses'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Undefined zone 'Lansi-Suomen Laani' for country 'Finland' used in worksheet 'Addresses'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Undefined country 'France' used in worksheet 'Addresses'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Undefined zone 'St Saviour' for country 'Guernsey' used in worksheet 'Addresses'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - Export/Import: Undefined zone 'Lapin Lanani' for country 'Finland' used in worksheet 'Addresses'!
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - PHP Unknown: The Twig_Autoloader class is deprecated since version 1.21 and will be removed in 2.0. Use Composer instead. in /home/sites/5a/d/d55a660fe5/public_html/system/library/template/Twig/Autoloader.php on line 12
2018-04-14 23:36:12 - PHP Unknown: Using Twig_Autoloader is deprecated since version 1.21. Use Composer instead. in /home/sites/5a/d/d55a660fe5/public_html/system/library/template/Twig/Autoloader.php on line 30
So what is your question? The error messages are clear, please sort out your data.

This might also help: https://www.mhccorp.com/faq/faq-export-import-tool

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Multilingual SEO * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Download Options * Free Download Buttons * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by miro2santos » Sat May 05, 2018 8:52 am

Please help, getting this error when I try to export file, using opencart 3020.

Could not close zip file php://output.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sat May 05, 2018 8:33 am

Post by gabriellim11 » Mon May 07, 2018 5:37 pm

May I ask is there a format for the worksheet to add Language & Publication Year to the products?

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed May 02, 2018 12:00 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests