Post by vinhpk » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Hi,

I am using I/E tool 3.8. It's working perfectly till now, I got a trouble while add more products. After import product with successful notice, I got products in backend, but no thing in front end, they are not display in their category.

But they are not display on front end

Thanks you

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:37 pm

I am unable to reproduce your error, you are not giving enough details.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by vinhpk » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:17 am

This is my excel for I/E tools: http://ghost.vn/wtf/products-2016-11-30.xlsx

I imported with successful notice, and got no error in errors logs. I got products in back-end but they are not display in front-end (tool work perfectly before since i updated to 3.8 and got trouble last time)

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:29 pm

As I said, without further details I am unable to help you. Your link leads to a 403 - Forbidden error.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by vinhpk » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:09 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:As I said, without further details I am unable to help you. Your link leads to a 403 - Forbidden error.
Sorry, I fixed permission, which any further details you need to help me? Logs, or anything else? Because I have not any error logs or notice when imported this.

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:06 pm

@vinhpk: Is English your OpenCart frontend language?

Guru Member

Post by nickjdunn » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:18 am

I keep getting this error no matter what I try:

"2016-12-14 17:08:27 - Export/Import: Undefined customer_group '1' used in worksheet 'Discounts'!"

I had version 3.7 and was having this error so I updated to 3.8 and still the same error. I have tried using excel, Libreoffice, and Openoffice saving as .xlsx and .ods and all give the same error and have tried formatting the data in the customer group cells as text, numbers, and general and all still give the same error. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also as a note when I export products the Discounts workbook is completely blank but the products I am exporting do have price break discounts on them.

Opencart version 1.5.5.1

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:04 am

@nickjdunn: Have you tried 'Default' instead of '1' for the customer_group column? It should be the name of the customer group, not the customer group ID.

Guru Member

Post by rohit5767 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:55 pm

hi i have opencart version 1.5.6.4
I have installed your extension / enabled the permissions..
But i am not able to see the option Export/Import in the system tab..
Please guide what would have gone wrong.

Post by vinhpk » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:57 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:@vinhpk: Is English your OpenCart frontend language?
Yes, and I have only 1 language is English :)

Post by fullstock » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:59 pm

Hi, I installed the plugin today. Exported a few products and added some more products. But when i tried importing the file i got the error "Uploaded spreadsheet file has validation errors!
See also 'System > Tools > Error Logs' for more details.
No server data has been changed."
When i checked the error log i got this message.
"Warning: Your error log file error.log is 2.34GB!"
What am i doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:24 pm

Just do the obvious: Clear the error.log, try the Import again, and then check the new entries in the error.log.

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:27 pm

vinhpk wrote:
JNeuhoff wrote:@vinhpk: Is English your OpenCart frontend language?
Yes, and I have only 1 language is English :)
Send me a PM with your OpenCart and FTP login details so that I can take a quick look at it.

Guru Member

Post by nickjdunn » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:05 am

JNeuhoff wrote:@nickjdunn: Have you tried 'Default' instead of '1' for the customer_group column? It should be the name of the customer group, not the customer group ID.
After trying the suggestion I now get:
2016-12-15 13:01:40 - Export/Import: Undefined customer_group 'Default' used in worksheet 'Discounts'!

There is 2 issues with the module and one is exporting, there is no data in the discounts worksheet and the second is importing I continue to get the error above over and over when I try to import products with discounts.

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:33 pm

nickjdunn wrote: After trying the suggestion I now get:
2016-12-15 13:01:40 - Export/Import: Undefined customer_group 'Default' used in worksheet 'Discounts'!

There is 2 issues with the module and one is exporting, there is no data in the discounts worksheet and the second is importing I continue to get the error above over and over when I try to import products with discounts.
So what customer groups have you got in you OpenCart? Please use whatever customer group is defined in your Opencart server.

Guru Member

Post by TanelS » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:32 pm

I have installed the extension but there was do documentation included on how to use it. I navigated to "Settings -> Tools -> Backup / Recover -> Export" because that is the only export button I know. The result is only SQL language in a .txt file.

How can I use this extension to export/import products into my store?

Post by JackieBlue1970 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:54 am

I too would like to know where the documentation is. The extension labeled "Documentation Included" is a bit misleading since there is only ONE read me file and it is sparse at that. I'm just evaluating OpenCart and one of my requirements is a bulk upload. I don't mind doing a bit of work but you have to have a little something to start with.

Post by rupusm » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:55 am

Guys, I'm experiencing a small problem. If I import data, the filters stop working. If I select any filter I get no results. Anybody has an idea what could be wrong?

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:26 pm

JackieBlue1970 wrote:I too would like to know where the documentation is. The extension labeled "Documentation Included" is a bit misleading since there is only ONE read me file and it is sparse at that. I'm just evaluating OpenCart and one of my requirements is a bulk upload. I don't mind doing a bit of work but you have to have a little something to start with.
Do an Export first, to see the exact formats of the worksheets.

Guru Member

Post by mianbao » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:37 am

as mentioned the problem seam not to be solved that tools are NOT showing in admin
Tolls einsteluungen fuer import / Export sind NICHT sichtbar.
Bitte klarstellen wie dies behoben werden kann
danke