Post by gkasios » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:13 am

Καλησπέρα

ελέγξτε ότι το extension που εγκαταστήσατε δεν προκαλεί κάποιο error στο log file και ότι η παραγγελία καταχωρείται κανονικά.

Our Extensions

Post by boredmind » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:54 am

gkasios wrote:Καλησπέρα

ελέγξτε ότι το extension που εγκαταστήσατε δεν προκαλεί κάποιο error στο log file και ότι η παραγγελία καταχωρείται κανονικά.
Καλησπέρα,

Ευχαριστώ για την απάντηση στο Log μου λέει το παρακάτω:
2015-09-29 15:18:17 - PHP Notice: Error: Could not load model /var/www/eshop/public_html/catalog/model/total/xfee1.php! in /var/www/eshop/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php on line 24
μηπώς έχετε καμια ιδέα τι μπορεί να είναι?
Last edited by straightlight on Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added quote tags.

Location - Metamorfosi,Athens,Greece

Post by diegito » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:41 am

Καλησπέρα ,

Έχω το εξής πρόβλημα:

Έχω εγκαταστήσει το extension , έχω επιλέξει σταθερή χρέωση και έχω ορίσει να είναι 3 ευρώ χωρίς να έχω ορίσει φορολογική κλάση.

Όταν βάλω ένα προϊόν στο καλάθι και πάω να κάνω checkout μου βγάζει το εξης:
Αντικαταβολή(4,06€)

Πως βγαίνει αυτό το 4.06. Ακόμα και στο ΦΠΑ να οφειλόταν 3 + 23% = 3.69

Εγώ εκεί θέλω να εμφανίζετε 3 (ως κόστος αντικαταβολής)

Κάνω κάτι λάθος;

Post by info1ilove » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:23 pm

Καλησπέρα,

Έχω opencart 1.6.5.4 και όταν κάποιος πελάτης κάνει login δεν υπάρχει η δυνατότητα της αντικαταβολής, μόνο όταν κάνει παραγγελία ως επισκέπτης. Υπάρχει κάποια επιλογή που δεν έχω κάνει σωστά; Ευχαριστώ!

Post by nikmahajan » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Is there a way to charge upfront amount to customers for placing a COD order? That is, let's charge 10% of an invoice amount in advance and allow customer to pay 90% at the time of delivery.

I hope there is some solution for this

Post by divij » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:21 pm

Hi, Thanks for GOP COD, it's an awesome extensions.

Can you please help in creating an enable rule based on 2 criteria:

1. Category of product selected (Criteria 1)
2. Postcode (Criteria 2)

I found an example that you provided in the forums but that was on the basis of products and not categories.

I have struggled a lot over this but cannot find a solution to this.

Post by zinaf » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello,
I have been using your extension and it has worked great so far. However since I have started recently shipping to Greece, my courier has a special rule for the COD for that country and I would need your help with the custom code.

The COD is 2.5% but not less then 2.00 BGN / 1.10 EUR (not sure how the multi-currency would work either)
Also the 2.5% should be off the total(products)+shipping and not just the total of the products.

Thank you for your assistance.
Atanas

Post by madimar » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:29 pm

Hi, just discovered this great module but, incredibly stucked at first steps.
Just uploaded and installed both payment method and total in a test website based on OC 2.0.3.1.
I'd like simply to enable, to start, new cod method, for all shipping areas and customers. So I did the following:

1) Enabled total
2) Default->Extension->Extension Status = Enabled
3) Default->General->Status Enabled = Enabled
4) Default->General->Shipping Method GeoZone = Enabled (but I can't well understand what it means)
5) Default->All Zones->Order Total = Enabled
6) Default->All Zones->Status = Enabled

All the other tabs/settings untouched. I'd expect to see cod between available payment methods but I can't... Any clue?

Thanks,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My last mods: Partita IVA e CF | Pro EU VAT Number | Sales Agents | Pricelist Pro

Post by madimar » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:27 pm

gkasios wrote: By doing so now in our extension you will find a tab with the name of that delivery method extension.
For example Weight Based Shipping is the method you want to add a cod.
So for you to do that you should first enable this option by selecting the tab sayingWeight Based Shipping' and then the tab General where you can enable it. After that let’s say you want the COD method to be available only in one Geo Zone so you should go in any Geo Zone that you don’t want and disable it and enabled only in the Geo Zone you do want this payment to be available. And now is the part where you will use the above code.
You select the tab with the Geo Zone you want to use and select the custom method. Then you copy/paste the above code and save.
Now when a customer selects the weight based shipping and his shipping address belongs in the enabled Geo Zone then if his order is below 12 the cod will cost 100 (change the number in the code that’s for the example) but if the order costs over 12 then it will be free. If the shipping address is in another Geo Zone then the cod option will not be available.

In our extension you can set different options based on Shipping Method and Geo Zone so you can also enable the pick up from store shipping extension and then in our extension choose the flat rate with cost 0 so it will be free.

We know it is a bit tricky to get it at first because we add it so many options but when you understand the basics you will see that it will allow you easily to create as many different cods as you want. We hope that the above example will help you in setting up your store.
It seems this post explains general configuration logic of this great extension, and I made some progresses configuring it. On the other side I can't master it completely yet.

Let suppose to have a store with 10 customer groups, 10 geo zones and 5 shipping methods, Do I need to replicate the configuration 10x10x5 times?

Regards,

M

My last mods: Partita IVA e CF | Pro EU VAT Number | Sales Agents | Pricelist Pro

Post by vssoft » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:09 pm

Hi,

it is a great extension and how can it is possible to achieve the following option in this extension :

Disable GOP COD payment method if Coupon/GIft Voucher applied at the time of checkout.

Pls. suggest.

Thanks
Vishal

Post by vssoft » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:11 pm

I have achieved the above option by using the following code :

if (isset($this->session->data['coupon'])) { $enabled = false; }

BUT the problem i am facing if customer remove the coupon code after applying while checkout it do not re-enabled GOP COd payment method again until customer go back to page and referesh again.

Please suggest me the correction in above code?

Post by sbcmidoc » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:47 am

Hi, need to configure for certain postcode/zipcodes
For example, COD will be enabled only when customer zip codes are FD456 , FD9866, 6787668

Post by rafkr78 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello ,
first of all thanks for your contribution is really very useful.
Unfortunately I'm going crazy to configure a rule that I apossibilità to calculate correctly COD correctly in Italian.
In particular, this is what you should do:

For total order amount (including costs) of up to € 517 COD is € 4
For amounts in excess of € 517 up to € 999 but the COD is € 4 plus the 2.5% calculated on the total vaccations del'importo less € 517.
Example:
Total € 900 COD = € 4 + € 9.575 (percentage calculated as the difference between € 900 - € 517)
Could you help cn the formula to be included in your contribution?
Thank you
Raffaele

Post by loukiad » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:00 pm

καλησπέρα και ευχαριστώ για αυτό το καταπληκτικό module!
δουλεύω καιρό με την αντικαταβολή και το πρόβλημα μου πάντα ήταν τα ογκώδη προϊόντα που μεταφέρονται με απλή μεταφορική και εκεί δεν θέλω να υπάρχει η επιλογή της αντικαταβολής. και επιπλέον δεν έχω δυνατότητα να διαχωρίζω τα προϊόντα βάση βάρους...

Για να μην πολυλογώ από όσο είδα υπάρχει η δυνατότητα να απενεργοποιήσεις την αντικαταβολή σε συγκεκριμένες περιπτώσεις μέσω κώδικα (rule). Η ερώτηση είναι η εξής. Εγώ δουλεύω με την έκδοση 1.5.6.4 και θέλω να απενεργοποιείται όταν στο καλάθι περιλαμβάνεται έστω 1 προϊόν από μια συγκεκριμένη κατηγορία. αυτό είναι εφικτό? και αν ναι ο κώδικας τι θα έπρεπε να λέει?

ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων!

Post by vssoft » Wed May 04, 2016 11:02 pm

How can we get applied coupon id or coupon name so that i can enable/disable GOP Cod payment method. Pls guide.

For E.G : If user apply a coupon SAVE100 while checkout . How i know with code the name/id of coupon applied. I have tried the following code but not working :

Code: Select all

IF ($this->session->data['coupon_id'] = 'save100')
{
     $enabled=false;
}
else
{
     $enabled=true;
}
Last edited by straightlight on Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added code tags.

Post by shekharnagar » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:21 pm

How can we remove CoD from some selected products/categories?
Can anyone help?

Post by vssoft » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:01 pm

You can use below code in Enable Rule option to disable COD module for selected products (use product id's) :

Code: Select all

$products=$this->getProducts();
$enabled=true;
foreach($products as $product)
{
  if($product['product_id']=='50' || $product['product_id']=='51'|| $product['product_id']=='54')
  {
       $enabled=false;
  }
}
Last edited by straightlight on Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added code tags.

Post by ampanta » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:56 am

Καλησπέρα,
πως μπορώ να αλλάξω την Χρέωση Αντικαταβολής;
μου έχει σταθερό 3,52€
Ευχαριστώ!

Post by iplocker » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:40 pm

Hello.

Is it possible to make it compatible with Journal 2 template ?
Because now I m not taking it at Payment Details : http://prntscr.com/bvca11

Thanks

Post by oase » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:35 am

Hi,
I'm using OpenCart 2.2.0.0 and TheKitchen template. Also the X-Shipping module is in use. Not the pro version its the free version of X-Shipping.

My Problem now is, I'm not able to enable the COD in the order process.
In the OpenCart administration I enabled the module in total order. I also opened extensions->payments and installed GOP Cash on Delivery. Then I used the edit button to enter the config for the module.
In the "Default" tab I set the Selectbox for "Extension Status" to "Active".
The "General" and all defined GeoZones are untouched.
Then I switched to the "X-Shipping" tab.
Choosed the UserGroup, took a taxrate set the method to "flat rate" and the "Flat Rate" input field to 12. "Enable Rule" left blank, the "Order status" set to "in progress", "Order total" set to "active" although I don't know what this means, "Order Total Sort Order" set to 5 and "Status" to active.
Then clicked on the top right corner "Save" button.
The green indication line states
"Success: You have modified GOP Cash On Delivery payment extension!".
When I now start an order process, the COD option is not available anywherer!
BUT when I re-enter the module under extensions->payments and i switch to the "X-Shipping" tab all the above mentioned settings are gone :o

Please can you help me?
With kind regards.
RG
Last edited by straightlight on Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added quote tags.