Post by figs » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:34 am

Hello, having an issue on import. It will not import the tags column. And it wiped out all the existing data. Any advice? This is on an incremental upload. EDIT: just tried the erase all data option as well.
just upgraded to 3.19 but same issue happened in 3.17 or whatever I had installed previously.

Edit, if I look in SQL, the tags are there, they just do not show up in the products on edit, nor do they export out the next time. Also search does not find teh terms (the whole reason I use tags to begin with.)

Mike

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri May 30, 2014 12:37 am

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:47 pm

figs wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:34 am
Hello, having an issue on import. It will not import the tags column. And it wiped out all the existing data. Any advice? This is on an incremental upload. EDIT: just tried the erase all data option as well.
just upgraded to 3.19 but same issue happened in 3.17 or whatever I had installed previously.

Edit, if I look in SQL, the tags are there, they just do not show up in the products on edit, nor do they export out the next time. Also search does not find teh terms (the whole reason I use tags to begin with.)

Mike
What is your OpenCart version? Was it a fresh install, or an upgrade from a previous version?

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Multilingual SEO * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Download Options * Free Download Buttons * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by figs » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:27 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:47 pm
figs wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:34 am
Hello, having an issue on import. It will not import the tags column. And it wiped out all the existing data. Any advice? This is on an incremental upload. EDIT: just tried the erase all data option as well.
just upgraded to 3.19 but same issue happened in 3.17 or whatever I had installed previously.

Edit, if I look in SQL, the tags are there, they just do not show up in the products on edit, nor do they export out the next time. Also search does not find teh terms (the whole reason I use tags to begin with.)

Mike
What is your OpenCart version? Was it a fresh install, or an upgrade from a previous version?
It was a fresh install on a new server. OC 2.3.0.2 I have a test site that you can see the issue on. We have a custom product, quote, sales tool that allows us to make quotes but all of our mods are via OCmod. No errors logged via the process.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri May 30, 2014 12:37 am

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:20 am

figs wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:27 am
It was a fresh install on a new server. OC 2.3.0.2 I have a test site that you can see the issue on. We have a custom product, quote, sales tool that allows us to make quotes but all of our mods are via OCmod. No errors logged via the process.
Send me a PM with your FTP and OpenCart admin login details, and I can take a quick look at it.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Multilingual SEO * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Download Options * Free Download Buttons * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:30 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:20 am
figs wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:27 am
It was a fresh install on a new server. OC 2.3.0.2 I have a test site that you can see the issue on. We have a custom product, quote, sales tool that allows us to make quotes but all of our mods are via OCmod. No errors logged via the process.
Send me a PM with your FTP and OpenCart admin login details, and I can take a quick look at it.
I took a look at your OpenCart 2.3.0.2 server. There should be no 'oc_product_tag' DB table, that one was used in previous versions, but not in 2.3.0.2. Just remove this DB table, and then re-import your products including the tags again, and the tags should correctly end up into the 'oc_product_description.tag' field.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Multilingual SEO * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Download Options * Free Download Buttons * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests