Post by seibei » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:24 am

Hi,

We're working on a store in OpenCart 1.4.9.3 and are having a problem with the display of Yen when the store is switched to Japanese language.

Our prices are set in USD and we have a Japanese storefront drawing off the same products and inventory. When they're converted into Yen, any Yen amount requiring a comma displays the letter t instead of a comma, like this:

¥1t965 (where it should be ¥1,965)

All prices without commas (for instance, we have $0.99 items that convert to ¥85) seem to work just fine.

I'm actually not the developer of the site so I probably can't answer most questions, and my developer's currently trying to work it out, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here in case someone else had experienced something similar. Thanks for any help you can offer!

Post by seibei » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:03 am

Nevermind - TOTALLY FIXED - we had a case sensitivity issue with our Japanese language pack (we listed it as Japanese instead of japanese); fixing that fixed this.

Post by kimmyking » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Dear Friends

I also get same problem by amount display HKD1t450 , no matter what type of currency RMB or USD. If it is thousand amount, it will display t. May I know what I should do ? I am not a programmer as well. Tks.

Best regards
Kimmy