Post by furat2013 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:44 am

Hi every body
I have a problem with 2 things

First
with JOURNAL PRODUCT SLIDER
the products images do not appear when Arabic Language Is Activated

Second in Side Blocks Like Facebook Nothing Shown When Arabic Language Is Activated

my website to check out the problem is
http://goo.gl/cb6QKp

and just to be known i have purchased this theme and there was a problem with the slideshow also it was not appear when converting the language from English into Arabic and Theme support gave me the following reply

Hi, in your admin go to Control Panel > Custom Code > Custom CSS and paste this code:

.camera_wrap img{
position:relative !important;
}

Your images should be visible now.

______

This Code was usfull just to slove the image problem with the main shlide show not with the products slider ( shown on the left under the main slideshow ) and with the Facebook Side Block

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank You Very Much

Post by shahid.shah » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Great... Thanks

Post by sultanchannel » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:31 am

furat2013, thank you for posting. I had same problem and your post exempted me from writing to theme support.

Post by neviln » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Each time I go into localisation ---> languages---> edit my default langauge ---> change status to disabled, my slideshow vanishes from my homepage. As soon as I enable it again, the slideshow appears. I only have one language and it's english and its my default one.

I don't understand how to get to the Custom CSS area you are referring to? How do I get to that location to change the code?

Post by danielb143 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:31 am

Having this problem in opencart 2.3.0.2. the custom CSS code doesn't work for me. Does anybody have a solution? Fullscreen slider, Revolution slider images don't work..

Post by kevinabel » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Thanks! This helped! I had the same problem with my theme and Opencart 3.0.2.0

Added this code to stylesheet.css and it fixed it!