Post by livetvaccess » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:38 pm

Hi,

I need your help please, I bought Total Import Pro almost 4 months ago and it never worked properly from day one, the developer keeps asking for money every time even though they never offered a real technical support, sometimes $35 and more recently for $120 which I don’t find fair because it never worked properly and I gave them my feedback but no one cares, it only started to partially work when a very helpful Opencart’s forum member (artcore) pointed me to the right direction.

The problems I still have are:

1- TIP doesn’t import all the main categories and none of subcategories; it only imports some of the main categories, even though I selected to reset the categories in step 5 and selected yes under (Add Categories to Top Bar) in step 2, and I tried different options in mapping but nothing works, please see the categories screenshot.
2- When I open any product’s page it shows a link above the product code field in the listing, how to get rid of that? Please see the product screenshot.

Thank you
categories.png

categories.png (22.16 KiB) Viewed 8314 times

product.png

product.png (133.27 KiB) Viewed 8314 times

Post by Jarett » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:42 pm

livetvaccess wrote: 1- TIP doesn’t import all the main categories and none of subcategories; it only imports some of the main categories, even though I selected to reset the categories in step 5 and selected yes under (Add Categories to Top Bar) in step 2, and I tried different options in mapping but nothing works, please see the categories screenshot.
I'm having the same problems as your first problem with importing categories. For some reason it only imports my first category listed and also no sub categories.

Is there a setting I'm missing or something. Were you able to solve this livetvaccess?

See this https://skinnyexpress.com/phen375-review post for Phen375.

Post by livetvaccess » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am

Hi Jarett,

No it wasn't solved and the developer couldn't find where the issue is and insisted on paying $120 per hour till they find the source, to be honest they didn't inspire confidence and therefore I didn't want to keep wasting money on Dropshipping, especially when I found out that the dropshipper doesn't accept return unless they are faulty.
This is my sad experience with Total Import Pro.

Hope sharing my experience will save you money and time.
Cheers.

Post by HarryM » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:09 pm

livetvaccess wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Hi Jarett,

No it wasn't solved and the developer couldn't find where the issue is and insisted on paying $120 per hour till they find the source, to be honest they didn't inspire confidence and therefore I didn't want to keep wasting money on Dropshipping, especially when I found out that the dropshipper doesn't accept return unless they are faulty.

Cheers.
Have you solved your problem yet? I'm considering getting TIP but a bit hesitant to place the order, just want to see how it goes with your case first.

Thanks.

See http://www.mrphen375.com/ for Phen375 reviews.

Post by straightlight » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:39 pm

Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue. If the developer does not respond, contact site support.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by NyellBarnet » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:14 pm

livetvaccess wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Hi Jarett,

Cheers.
Have you solved your problem yet?
I'm considering getting TIP but a bit hesitant to place the order,
just want to see how it goes with your case first.

Thanks.