Post by TomSut » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:14 pm

Hello

I want to offer free shipping based on SKU numbers.

Any thoughts?

Opencart 1.5.5.1

Post by straightlight » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:24 pm

This extension may provide what you need: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=19415 . However, if you require to have the shipping module re-validated from an order total module, this may not be included the way it's intended but can easily be developed.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Johnathan » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:00 am

If that extension won't work, Category & Product-Based Shipping can do this. You'd have to set the products individually based on name, but once you get that set up, you can offer a free shipping option when the cart contains those items.

If you really need to do it by the SKU field, then Ultimate Shipping can do that. You can use an "Other Product Data" rule to set a set of SKU values to look for, so that it offers free shipping to any of those items. I can give you an example of how to set it up if you think that would work for you, just contact me at www.getclearthinking.com/contact.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by TomSut » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:41 pm

Any chance of sending some instructions for Ultimate shipping Extension?

Post by Johnathan » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:27 pm

Yes, just contact me at www.getclearthinking.com/contact with an example of your products and rates, and I will send you an example of how you'd set that up in Ultimate Shipping.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator